“Good bar food!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Landmark Bar & Grill
Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

Good burgers. Great deep fried portobello mushrooms!! Reasonable prices... This our second time here for a casual lunch and we will be back again.

The service is good and friendly though a bit on the slow side...

Reviewed August 18, 2015 via mobile

We ate dinner here on a Sunday evening on our way to American Players Theatre. It is conveniently located right on Hwy 14. The prices are ridiculously low - $6.95 for spaghetti with meat sauce and that includes soup or salad and a breadstick. However, when the spaghetti arrived, it had marinara sauce with no meat. No explanation was given as to why it was lacking the meat. The food tasted like a lot of prepared stuff from Sysco. If this is your taste, you will like it. I prefer a salad that has more than the Sysco style iceberg lettuce with a few shreds of carrot and cabbage, and one slice of cucumber and one grape tomato. And I prefer a zip pier ranch dressing. One of my teenage companions wasn't happy that her taco salad had this same lettuce mix. She picked the carrot and cabbage shreds out. The service was good with 2 staff who checked on us often and were very efficient. The atmosphere is new and inviting, but a bit bland. Hopefully they will add more decor as time goes on. I doubt I will eat here again, as I have more gourmet tastes. But again, if you like Sysco type food, you will be quite pleased and will love the prices.

1  Thank Nancy T
Reviewed July 18, 2015 via mobile

Second time we have stopped here on our weekly travels across Wisconsin, both times for lunch. One of the cleanest eateries we have ever been to. The waitstaff was great, talkative about what we wanted and what they could offer, but not bothersome at all. Made us feel like good neighbors. First time we had a taco plate that I liked, but could have used a few more toppings. My spouse had a sliced beef sandwich that she liked very much. Second visit I had a "Gutbuster" Cod Sandwich that was huge! Very tasty but could have used a bit more lettuce and a fresher tomato slice. The hoagie roll the fried cod filet came on was perfect. I also had a cup of clam chowder, thought it could have used more clam strips/chunks and more clam juice. (Understand this opinion in light of our recent 5-week food tour of coastal Southern cities where we ate some incredible seafood...., for WI this chowder was good.) My co-traveller had a chicken sandwich which was fine, she wished she had had that French dip sandwich again. We will be returning again,especially on a weekend to try their pulled pork.

Reviewed March 7, 2015

This bar and grill recently opened in what was Nort's Bar and Grill. Already it's getting quite busy on Fridays and Saturdays at dinner, probably because of the relatively low prices on some very good food. We have tried it several times over the last couple of months and have found it to be consistently good quality especially for the price. They serve homemade pizza that is excellent as well as your typical burgers and fried bar food items. The soups and salad served with the dinners are pretty good for a bar. I like that they are open for lunch 7 days a week and are within walking distance of my home. They have several good TV screens for watching sports events that I can't see at home. I'll be going there often!