See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2016

The hotel is situated on the famous triangle da Bermuda, a great lively area with plenty of bars and restaurants .
The hotel inside is nice but dated.
We stayed in the execute room with a small office.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed October 11, 2015

Mercure Vitoria is located at the middle of a nice nighboorhood in Vitoria, the Praia do Canto. The exterior is very attracting in a modern building, way better than the interior that I think is quite simple. It has all features expected for a Mercure property, such as ling room, small kitchen and a room, all of those in a compact size. Breakfast provides the essential assortment, but well done. The best of this property is the nice view of the top floor and the fast internet connection. Cost benefit is awesome (BRL188/night for Le Club members). There is pool and a pretty small gym in the top floor, but the front desk informed that the hotel provides free access to a gym nearby,

Room Tip: Top floors facing the beach.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Ludmilla M, Manager at Mercure Apartments Vitoria, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2015

Dear Silvio,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure Vitoria Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Ludmilla Monteiro

Reviewed July 4, 2015 via mobile

This is a wonderful hotel with seriously trained staff. The staff are multi-lingual, very professional, and have their duties down to a science. On top of all that they still can find time to help a person in need. I arrived in Vitoria 's airport and thought I would get some cash from the ATM. Well, they did not work so I proceeded to jump into a cab to take me to the Mercure hotel where I was staying. Once we arrived at the hotel and to my surprise the cabbie did not take credit cards. So, I went into the hotel told them my issue and they quickly solved the problem. The hotel is great for families, romantic for couples, and excellent for the business traveler. Outstanding place to stay.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Ludmilla M, Manager at Mercure Apartments Vitoria, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2015

Dear Marquis,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Vitoria Hotel.

Ludmilla Monteiro

Reviewed April 20, 2015

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ludmilla M, Manager at Mercure Apartments Vitoria, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2015

Reviewed December 1, 2014

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ludmilla M, Manager at Mercure Apartments Vitoria, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2014