I stayed for one week, in a suite. They have rooms that are renovated and they have still old ones as well, ask for the renovated ones! The room was absolutely good, spacious, with a balcony, good shower in the bath, Nespresso cofffee machine. The wifi is free but was sometimes very inconsistent. Breakfast is good and has all options one would need. Loved the papayas. The restaurant and bar are good as well. The pool is on the roof, is a bit small, but good enough. I loved the friendliness of all the staff, felt always very welcome. We will always return to Grand Mercure while we stay in Brasilia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 338 rooms. Located 15 km from Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek international airport, next to the Brasilia shopping centre and the TV tower. Modern architecture. The hotel features two restaurants, 24h room service and a swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Brasilia Eixo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Brasilia Eixo Hotel Brasilia
- Grand Mercure Brasilia Eixo Brazil