“Authentic Churrasqueria”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2014

This is the place to go in Brasilia if you want to eat at a traditional churrasqueria. The food is great and some of the dishes in salad bar as well as the meat cut are not the standards you get at other major chain churrasqueria. If you are looking for an authentic experience this is the place

Date of visit: September 2014

Reviewed September 5, 2014

My boyfriend really wanted to go to a rodizio restaurant, and this did not disappoint! We absolutely loved it! It was more expensive than most other places we ate in Brazil, but it was worth every penny, the meat was SO GOOD! We left hardly able to walk!

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Porcao is the perfect place for meat lovers. Every kind of steak is well prepared and high quality. Also there is a huge buffet of cheeses, vegetables and japanese food.
The place is a bit expensive, about $45 dollars per person. So, if you want to save some bucks, pay attention to promotional hours.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed August 23, 2014

My first experience with a Brazilian steakhouse was in Rio at Porcao. I still think that was the best I ever had, but I did enjoy my meal here in Brasilia. Large dining room with some terasse seating. I loved the touch of having a caiparinha made at the table (it was the best I had on this trip) and only a vegetarian would dislike the wonderfully cooked meat that was brought to the table. The salad bar was very good, but don't get tricked eating too much there. Go for the meat. We had eaten at Fogo de Chao two nights before. In comparison, the salad bar was better at Fogo as was the "classy" service. The caiparinha and meats were much better at Porcao. I like the ambiance at both places but Fogo is certainly more formal. Porcao, being located outside the hotel sector has many more locals, meaning better english is spoken at Fogo, but the experience is more authentic at Porcao. Both are pricey, but you can eat as much as you want of great beef, lamb chicken and pork, so don't fill up on salad. The cordero (lamb) and pork were far better at Porcao, as was the specialty cut (Picanha). The southern sirloin was better at Fogo.

Date of visit: July 2014
1  Thank aagourmet
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This place was recommended to us by some locals and it didn't disappoint. All the meats that we tried were great and were high quality. The parmesan and garlic crusted filet mignon was amazing! The salad and sushi buffet was ok, but we were there for the rodizio so that wasn't a turnoff for us!

Date of visit: June 2014