“I'M COMING BACK”
other travellers have booked this property
Downtown Belo Horizonte city
Front detail of my place Detail of the yard and its fruit trees
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Downtown Belo Horizonte city
Front detail of my place
Detail of the yard and its fruit trees
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kaleidosc...
Los Angeles, California
“I'M COMING BACK”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I've waited a while to write a review because I'm still here or better yet I have returned here. Geraldo our host and owner is a guardian angel. He is kind, patient, meticulously clean and will go out of his way to help you. i can not say enough about him as a human being that would truly express how lucky we are to have found him and his place. i have not read other reviews but I'm sure people will say it's too far from the center of Belo Horizonte. To them I say, "then stay near the center of Belo Horizonte. " The accommodations are above basic and spotlessly clean. If you can do better then I suggest you do so. Where can you catch a bus 3 minutes from your doorstep, all the way to the stadium or downtown?Where are you going to find a home with a yard of peace and tranquility in a country of inconsistencies, walled homes with glass shards protruding from the walls and where even the easiest task "es muy complicado."Here you have a yard to relax and enjoy some quite time from a hectic city with hectic buses. If you want to have the city at your doorstep, this lodging is not got you. If you don't mind experiencing having to take a 40 - 60 minute bus into and out of downtown, but have a haven to come home to, then Geraldo Barbosa's place is for you. The owner is gracious , easy going, helpful and a guardian angel.You really can't go wrong staying here but it is not for persons with physical disabilities.

PS
if you stay here don't forget to take the ducks swimming for exercise :) Geraldo will get a smile out of it if you ask him permission.

Henry Enrique Flores

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Geraldo , the location and The Ducks
Liked least: that the buses don't run after midnight
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
16 Jul 2014
Hello Henry,

I could never expect such an exceptional review like yours. I have no words of gratitude to thank you ... But, I want to say that I am indeed lucky to have had the opportunity to host you and your friend Sergio at my place. Please accept my most deepest and sincere thank you!

Hosting you at my place was a great experience ... and I am very grateful for everything.
I am glad you and Sergio had a great time while in Belo Horizonte ... I and really hope you can come back again someday, 'cause you'll always be very welcome at my place!

Thank you for everything!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;