See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 13, 2017

nice room, good space for working, however internet is slow and weak signal transmission.
always clean rooms, not missing towels or anything else for the bath room.
the television reasonable good program, the frame size need to be sized on the television.
good location, takes 10 minutes to my work location
not very good restaurant or choice of of at the reception.
the breakfast is good

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed June 7, 2016

I have stayed at this hotel a few times and it doesn't get much better than this hotel. The entire staff is so helpful and friendly. I am from out of the country and do not speak a bit of Portuguese. Anything I needed from a taxi every day to a room service dinner to an extra pillow, the staff was more than happy to see that my stay was comfortable. The place is secure and clean. Even the manager made an effort to meet with me to see that all my needs were met. Great little hotel. Who needs the Ritz when the personal service here is so special.

Room tip: i stayed only in the handicap room due to my condition, but even this room was clean and comfortable. Noise is not an issue here.
Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank 114stewartr
JIGH, Gerente geral at Hotel 10 Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Dear Mr Stewart,

Thank you for being our valued guest during your travels to Curitiba. We will always work in order to exceed your expectations.

It was our great pleasure to host you and we look forward to your return!

Hotel 10 Team.

Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is outside of the city center, but in 20 drive you can reach the center. It is simple and pratical hotel for short stops or bussness.
Roons are clean, good AC, new furniture and staff is courteous.
They accept dogs! So our small one could stay with us.
I forgot my Ipad there and they keep it for me for 2 weeks until I could return!! Very friendly manager.
I would return there.

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JIGH, Gerente geral at Hotel 10 Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2016

Dear Mrs Pati,

Thank you for taking the time to offer us your feedback! We are glad you liked our location, services and pet friendly strategy. It was our obligation to take care of your forgotten Ipad, as we strive to make our guests to feel in a trustful place to rest.

We hope for another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hotel 10 Curitiba!

HOTEL 10 team.

Reviewed March 29, 2015

well located hotel next to the industrial parks of Curitiba, friendly service, quiet and clean.
wifi works fine (although a bit slow) , breakfast is reasonable and of good quality and is served in a nearby building,

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Bruno L, General Manager at Hotel 10 Curitiba, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2015

Dear Mr Mszt,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay.
About the wi-fi network, our staff is already working for improvements, we are pleased that your experience met your expectations and look forward to host you once again.

HOTEL 10 Team.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Broadband was unstable to say the least. There were only two channels on the television. The place was incapable - or unwilling - to print a tax receipt. Staff were helpful, that was the only positive to the place.

Date of stay: May 2013