Continental Inn Hotel(Foz do Iguacu)
US$65
US$56
US$46
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

Wish Foz do Iguacu(Foz do Iguacu)
US$93
Che Lagarto Hostel & Suites Foz do Iguacu(Foz do Iguacu)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Foz Do Iguacu(Foz do Iguacu)
US$48
  • Bar/Lounge
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bella Italia(Foz do Iguacu)
US$57
US$49
US$114
US$95
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Del Rey Hotel(Foz do Iguacu)
US$46
US$43
US$476
All reviewsroom was cleanthe busprosconsfalls
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

Pros: All staff was all helpful. They had shuttle bus services to Iguazu Falls which were much cheaper than taxi. Its location was also close to the bus stop. The breakfast included offered eggs, fruits, cakes, tea and juices which were good enough for me. The room was clean and quiet.
Cons: The air con was not cool enough. There was a remote but the temperature was pre set. It didn't look like as 18℃ as it said. The supermarket and the currency exchange shop were a bit far.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

The pictures on the website show a greater place than what it actually is, regardless of the fact that there is some work in progress. We had a very old room with broken windows and breakfast quality was not good. Nevertheless, it’s very close to the bus stop to Iguaçu Falls and it provides shuttle services to the airport and the Argentinian side of the waterfalls.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2018

The hotel charged me full amount on 10/11/17 for my booking number 1128302495. In addition, I noticed that they had charged me $50.35 on 10/18/17. what for?
This booking was made through booking.com. I had contacted them, but they asked me to call the hotel and resolve the issue? why? This booking was made through Booking.com and they are responsible to find out what their suppliers are doing. I contacted my credit card company and disputed the amount. The hotel took two months to agree to the disputed amount and did not contest. They very well could have not disputed right away instead of waiting for two months allowed for contesting. Anyhow!
So right now, refund is not an issue. Issue is why booking.com did not do anything inspite of my several e-mails? Booking.com gets their commission every time their suppliers get money from the customers, so they knew they were guilty and did not do anything. Also, hotel itself has never informed me why they are cheating customer with extra money? Both hotel and booking.com believe that customer will not noticed the extra unethical charges and they can pocket the money. Shame on this hotel and Booking.com for cheating their customers with unethical practices.
Note that Booking.com is also unethically advertising 10% Genius Discount. I noticed on one of my booking that they never gave me that discount even this was advertised on the site. It took me two months of e-mails exchange to resolve this issue with Booking.com for their unethical practices. Please note that two more hotels that I had booked through Booking.com also overcharged me. All these within a one month of my bookings with Booking.com. I am filing separate review on the other two; namely Real in Mexicali as well as Divi Divi Hotel.
Booking.com forward the credit card information to their supplier so supplier has customer’s credit card information. Booking.com let them do whatever the supplier wants. Note all the other hotel sites charges themselves and have much better control. Amoma had booked my hotel twice. May be, I clicked twice. I contacted them, and issue was fixed within 5 minutes of my phone call. Booking.com could have called their supplier while I was on the phone to take care of the matter, but they asked me to do that instead. Also, they kept asking me for bank records even though they were provided their hotel name, booking date, and amount that was overcharged. It was their booking and they should have complete records and should have never asked for that. Again, shame on Booking.com for their stupid way to run the business. Also, for cheating their customers. I have all my correspondences with Booking.com in case anyone needs that

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Nice room, downtown location! Good for 3 star Brazilian hotels. Breakfast average. Clean. Happy with the choice, Good price for the service and the room.
Recomended for short stays, Just a block away from the bus that takes you to the Falls, Brazilian side. 30 minute ride.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mariu957
Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is quite worn down. The rooms have their wear and tear but they're clean and spacious. Its location is the main selling point - 5 minutes walking to bus stop to the falls, Itaipu dam and the shops.

Staff tried to be helpful but they are quite limited by lack of English.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends