3,307 results
All reviews vegetable garden kids activities nice hotel eco trail breakfast and dinner walking trails welcome drink huge pool two double beds fitness center iguazu falls rooms are comfortable buffet restaurant two nights both sides zoo birds
Reviewed June 16, 2018

I liked the long green plants decor all around and hanging down the balconies in the interior of the hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great. It is a very good hotel if you want to visit the Iguazu Falls.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bengiyle S
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2018

Dear Customer, Thanks for rating Bourbon Cataratas on TripAdvisor. I'm very happy reading your compliments once our main objective is to offer excellence on all our services. I hope to have you back again at our resort. Regards, David Brito, Regional Manager.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

The resort surprises with the wide variety of amenities on the property to accommodate every guest. The combination of the work out center and walking trail were the best of any hotel where I have stayed. While I was only there for less than 24 hours, it was a destination I hope to repeat. Rooms were comfortable, food was great.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Bent4161

Dear Customer, thank you for rating Bourbon Cataratas on TripAdvisor. It's a pleasure to our team to know we've reached your expectations. Thanks for the compliments and for the kind recommendation. You are always welcome! Regards, David Brito, Regional Manager.

Reviewed May 27, 2018

Very nice place , for a relax or honeymoon , calm , affordable and resonable price , nice swimming pool , good breakfast , nice rooms but away from the city center that you need a transportation that cannot be found whenever you want .

Room tip: no view but so calm because near a forest
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jaafoura
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear Customer, Thank you for your availability rating Bourbon Cataratas on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to hear that our location have not met your expectations, but I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed here. Come back always! Regards, David Brito, Regional Manager.

Reviewed May 2, 2018

Great option in Foz do Iguaçu, particularly if you have kids, since there are a lot of kids’ activities. Lots of things to do and good options in food. Well located. The rooms are spacious. Will need some upgrades soon, but, nevertheless, very good.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank Maef74
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Dear Customer, thanks for rating Bourbon Cataratas on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to see you've highlighted our activities and food, our mission is to reach our customers’ expectations. You are always welcome! Regards, David Brito, Regional Manager.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Very nice place for holidays with kids, high quality breakfast, even thou the rooms are a little old the one we had was not worn out. Pool area iS very nice especially the kids zone. Check in was a little slow - as I was there for holiday no issue

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 682franzl
RedeBourbon, Gerente at Bourbon Cataratas Convention & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2018

Dear Mr. Customer, Thank you for rating Bourbon Cataratas on TripAdvisor. Thanks for the compliments. Regarding your comments about the room, I'd like to let you know we are constantly working on improvements what will provide you more comfort in your next stay. I hope to have you back again. Regards, David Brito, Regional Manager.