Overall, hotel is comfortable, clean and located at the beach. Like Brazilians like to say: "pé-na-areia" (foot in sand). Not so close to downtown Porto de Galinhas, which, in my opinion is awesome. However, you will need to rent a car or call a cabe everytime you want do leave the hotel.
1. Location. It is close to the highway and far from downtown. So, you feel like being in a paradise, with few people around and easy access to other beaches in Porto de Galinhas - which I hardly recommend you to know.
2. Room size. Rooms are comfortable and can fit well up to 2 people, with one queen size bed, a chair, a standard bathroom, tv with cable, snacks and refrigerator.
3 Room service, restaurant and complimentary breakfast. Food is awesome. You can choose either the buffet service or to choose a la carte. Menu is full of Brazilian specials. You will always find something you like.
4. Swimming-pool, bar and beach service. One word: Great! Several options in the menu both for eating or drinking. Place is very well maintained.
5. Staff. Friendly and ready-to-help.
6. Live music on Saturday night. Unexpected and astonishing.
1. Sheets. Pillows and mattress are comfortable, but not the high thread count sheets travelers are used to see worldwide.
2. Paid internet wireless. Internet is fast and reliable. However, it is not complimentary! Nowadays, it is a shame for the price.
3. Stains and cobweb. We have to remember that it is a small hotel facility at the beach and among the trees. However, there were stains and cobweb in the bathroom. Staff could take a better look to it whenever cleaning the place.
Just enjoy it! However, I do not recommend you to go with children. They may be bored, unless you spend the whole day out of the hotel and come back at night to rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful and very charming Ocean Front Property, this small hotel is considered one of the best, with a good size infrastructure for whoever looks for peaceful days by the beach. Local employees are well trained and have high standards coming from an area being developed recently. The most important info that you can give us is your honest point of view,as we are always trying hard to improve!! Thank you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pousada Tabapitanga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Tabapitanga Hotel Porto De Galinhas
- Pousada Tabapitanga Porto De Galinhas, Brazil