It's like a resort and have good prices for the offering. If you have two kids it's wonderful because it's the price for one. The place is ok but should have some maintenance in the rooms. We've been there 03 years ago and the place was in better shape. The food is also ok but should have more varieties. The coffee is not good because it's soluble.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the biggest resort of "Regiao dos Lagos"! Located in the paradise beach of Tucuns, facing the sea, the Buzios Beach offers a great leisure infrastrucutre that includes trapezium, minigolf, skating rink, archery, courts, game room and bowling (with aditional cost), and, of course, our irresistible swimming pools. We are waiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Buzios Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Buzios Hotel Buzios
- Buzios Beach Resort Armacao Dos Buzios, Brazil