We stayed in Ilha Grande for six days. Manaca is a small pousada, whose garden gate is five meters from the water. It has rather small but very neat rooms with all the comfort you need in a place like the island. Gerard, the owner is a French man, that lives in Brazil for several decades, knows and loves the place and treats you accordingly. He will be eager to guide you and give you excellent advise. We took a room facing the beach in the second floor. Walking along the beach Manaca is close to the village center, but far enough from its noise. Breakfast is delicious and it is served in the garden, a memorable place to seat and contemplate the ocean or read, or dream. Next to the inn there are excellent places to dine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada Manaca is located at "Praia do Canto" in Abraao, the main village on Ilha Grande, 15 min. walk from the ferry pier. At Pousada Manaca the emphasis is on location, excellent personal service and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pousada Manaca Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Manaca Hotel Ilha Grande
- Pousada Manaca Inn Ilha Grande, Brazil