“Wonderful Food, Beautiful Beach Setting”
Review of Lonier Restaurante

Lonier Restaurante
Ranked #16 of 80 Restaurants in Ilha Grande
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed November 6, 2015

We were recommended this restaurant by the manager of our little guesthouse and we weren't disappointed. This is right on the front in Abraao, and we sat outside on the beach which was lovely. We ordered two lots of the BBQ fish platters (one between two) and the fish stew, which had been recommended, for one. Oh my goodness! It came in a huge kettle and would have easily fed two! All of the fresh fish was absolutely incredible and the caipirinhas were awesome. The price was also really reasonable. What's not to love?

Reviewed November 6, 2015

The food was nice and the drinks were really amazing but I think the best part is the location - it's right on the beach. The service was also pretty good. It's nothing special and the food isn't amazing, but it's good food and a nice place to eat. It was a bit expensive and I think that was because of the location.

Reviewed October 22, 2015

Live Music was great, was what decided us to select this restaurante. Service was not as good as I would have expected. We sat inside and waiters just passed ..and passed around us.. even if we called them ignoring us... that was strange, until the cashier came to attend us. I belive if we were sat at the beach, the service will have been different.
Food was just ok, nothing out of the box, there are better places at the Island.

Reviewed July 15, 2015

The food here was OK. I had fish with rice and black beans, and surprisingly, the black beans were the highlight of the meal - super tasty. The fish was too salty, and the fried bananas I ordered as a side were tasteless. The caipirinha was delicious and super strong - I had only one and stumbled all the way back to my pousada.

Waiters were very disinterested, taking forever to bring things. My drink sat on the bar for a good 10 minutes before someone finally brought it over. And the food took a long time to arrive, even though there weren't that many customers.

Reviewed July 15, 2015

Good food and service, nice option to enjoy with a large group in Ilha...They make the best caipirinhas.