“Limited options and quality dropped ”

CT Boucherie - Leblon
Ranked #32 of 14,276 Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Leblon
Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Disappointing... this restaurant use to be a must in Rio, but unfortunately the quality and options of main courses have dropped dramatically. The wine list also diminished with modest wines at expensive prices.
Not going back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,483)

Reviewed November 14, 2017

We were recommended this place by a food tour who cancelled on us due to lack of numbers. We were not disappointed. It's not cheap but the steak was superb and the service was outstanding. And then we need to talk about the sides!! They just kept coming and coming; we thought we were maybe being taken for a ride and were going to get charged for them all at the end, but no all part of the experience. Most of the waiting staff spoke English which was a bonus too.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Both meats and dessert are delicious.
The all-you-can-eat menu is perfect.

The restaurant is pricey, but you will enjoy the environment, the staff and the location.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

Although I would have preferred my fraldinha a little less pink (and less chewy) in center it was still tasty. My husband got the herb crusted filet which was delicious too. His favorite sides were the ratatouille and risotto. Mine were the arroz grega, roasted potatoes, xiu xiu au gratin, homemade apple/passion fruit sauce! Asparagus was over cooked unfortunately and my caipirinha was just okay. I should have asked for the best house cachaca! Note: you will walk away well fed. Feels like Thanksgiving dinner almost! No room for dessert this time but now I know my favorite sides to space it out next time. :)

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

I hate that people from Rio are rude and treat clientes like we are making them a favor. Would never recommend this restaurant, also because the food isn’t so different from other places. This message is specially to the hostess with dark hair. Losing clients for bad treatment!

2  Thank Carolina F