Overall stayed at hotel for nearly a month. First experience checking into hotel was not good as manager was extremely unhelpful had to drive around for 15 minutes Trying to get cash to pay taxix as hotel would not exchange my currency. The room had nice view but had to pay a lot for slow Internet connection which didn't always work. Overall staff were not that friendly and English speaking lacking. Tried to overcharge me for bill at checkout. Laundry charges exorbitant. Spa experience was also mediocre. The one good thing was the breakfast.
Overall hotels in rio were also very disappointing for a city hosting Olympics and world cup shortly.
Overall hotels in rio are extremely disappointing for a big city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate vacation on the world-famous Copacabana Beach. Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is the biggest hotel in town and offers 545 guest rooms - 85% of them with ocean view, 36 flexible meeting rooms, two sparkling swimming pools, a full-service wellness spa, restaurants and bars, and beachside service at Copacabana’s waterfront. In addition, the hotel provides an enviable location near, local attractions, multiple dining options within walking distance, downtown and international and local airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Atlantica Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Hotel Copacabana
- Hilton Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil