Location is prime, it's the tallest building on Copacabana (at one end though, so be prepared to walk some distance if you want to go to the other end!).
There are 2 pools, one on a low floor, in the shade in the morning, and another one (small) on the roof, with a view over the beach and the mountain. Can get very hot.
Breakfast room overlooking Copacabana, with the classic international buffet.
The rooms are very average, furniture would need an upgrade (old fashioned, even if in good shape).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the ultimate vacation on the world-famous Copacabana Beach. Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana is the biggest hotel in town and offers 545 guest rooms - 85% of them with ocean view, 36 flexible meeting rooms, two sparkling swimming pools, a full-service wellness spa, restaurants and bars, and beachside service at Copacabana’s waterfront. In addition, the hotel provides an enviable location near, local attractions, multiple dining options within walking distance, downtown and international and local airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windsor Atlantica Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Rio De Janeiro
- Iberostar Hotel Copacabana
- Hilton Rio De Janeiro Copacabana Brazil