3,129 results
All reviews windsor atlantica great hotel rooftop pool fourth floor corner room breakfast buffet sugarloaf mountain star hotel christ the redeemer junior suite great view of the beach sugar loaf business trip chairs and umbrellas high floor beach front beach service
Reviewed June 13, 2018

We stayed at room2215 which faced to Copacabana beach.It's very easy access to the beach just2-5mins walked across the street. We looked through the window and found peaceful scenery around midnight,the wave,the beach and the moon. Breakfast was good and also the services,anyway, there was no complementary drinking and the robe provided.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Laura C, Gerente geral at Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comments and your positive review about our location and services.

We look forward to welcoming you again in Rio de Janeiro!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Hilton Hotels are generally a pretty safe bet when exploring a new place, they uphold a brand standard that typically even in mid-range hotels are acceptable. I booked this hotel on that principle and trust in the Hilton brand name, as well as the high rating on Tripadvisor, and was tremendously shocked to find out how wrong all of this thinking was.

The hotel lobby and entrance are nice, they feel updated and clean. The rooftop is impressive with great views of Copacabana. The staff is extremely friendly and very accommodating. The rest is horrible.

I booked a Kink Room and was in shock when I got to it. There were bugs in the window, boogers on the headboard, mold in the bathroom, and stains on the curtains/lamps/bed. In addition, the room smelled like mildew. I asked to switch rooms in the hopes that this was just a very random one off. The staff was extremely accommodating and switched without hassle. The second room was in the same condition as the first. This room had a table in it, which had heaps of rust on it. I told myself I would only sleep in the room and could hack it. Hell - I was in Rio!

I went up to the Spa for some R&R. I was surprised to find out that the Hot Tub in the spa was an extra fee, but was happy to pay it. Upon getting into the Jacuzzi, I saw that the head cushions were covered in mold, the tub had water stains from lack of cleaning, and parts were being held together by tape. It felt like an infection waiting to happen, so I left the Hot tub and went back to my room. I refused to eat at the hotel because if the external surface areas were this dirty, I couldn't imagine what their back of house looked like.

I slept in the hotel that night, I awoke many times because the walls are very thin and I could hear everything above me moving around. Additionally, I woke up with a horrendous cough from the air quality. I made the decision to check out in the morning and booked a room for my second night at the Sheraton (FULLY WORTH IT & SO NICE). My only regret was not checking out the first night upon realizing the conditions.

I was really disappointed that the Hilton logo is even on this hotel, it does not live up to the Hilton name and is an extremely poor representation of the brand. It's not worth what they charge, should not be on lists of the Top Hotels in Rio - it does the other hotels a dis-service by being put on the same playing field. Definitely do not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Katie,

Thank you for bringing to our knowledge important impressions referring to your stay at our hotel, and positive review about our staff.

We will discuss your impressions with the entire team and work hard in order to guarantee the necessary improvements.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in Rio de Janeiro, where all our staff will be at your entire disposal to guarantee the excellence of our services.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

This is a fabulous Hilton right on the beach. The breakfast buffet has a fabulous omelet station. The restaurant staff goes above and beyond. The security people really make you feel safe and they are very observant. The spa is amazing. Have Marluci do a Brazilian blowout out it lasts forever! She is amazing. The massage and facial I had was great too. Prices very reasonable. Hotel next door exchanges money. ATM across the street. Beach across the street. A mini hippy fair 1 block away. There is a tour desk in the lobby

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Laura C, Gerente geral at Hilton Rio de Janeiro Copacabana, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear Jeta,

Thank you very much for your comments, especially about our location and services!

Since now, we are waiting for the next opportunity to welcome you again in Rio de Janeiro!

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

On copacabana beach in the heart of Rio, the location is difficult to beat. Friendly and helpful staff at reception, concierge, breakfast and the pool bar.

Room functional and basic, so no surprises for those familiar with what the brand has to offer internationally. Air conditioning noisy and bedsheets too thin and small for the size of the bed. Could have been cleaner. We returned to our room after a day out to find the door ajar, which was very worrying although nothing stolen so appeared to be incompetence on the part of housekeeping.

Breakfast had a good range and an egg station that served up decent omelettes.

In summary, no reason not to stay here but nothing to get excited about either.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for bringing to our knowledge important impressions referring to your stay at our hotel.

Thank you for your contribution and, since now, we are waiting for the next opportunity to welcome you in Rio de Janeiro, where all our staff will be at your entire disposal to guarantee the excellence of our services.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

Very good hotel in great location, the staff were always very helpful. The hotel is located facing Copacabana beach which is great to walk along with its cafes. There are two swimming pools, one on level 39 and the other one situated on level 4. The bar/restaurant on level 4 by the pool was great as were the staff there. The room was very good, noise from the lifts was the only bad thing, but very comfortable. Breakfast on level 4 was really great, excellent view of the beach and a good selection at the buffet. We also had a late checkout which worked well for us

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 66AMS

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and positive review about our location and staff. We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us!

We hope to welcome you again in Rio de Janeiro!