US$215
US$166
  • Pool
Rio Othon Palace Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$97
  • Pool
Miramar Hotel by Windsor(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$103
US$258
  • Beachfront
PortoBay Rio Internacional Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$114
US$206
US$180
US$218
  • Beachfront
Arena Copacabana Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$92
US$276
US$226
  • Pool
Belmond Copacabana Palace(Rio de Janeiro)
US$547
US$436
Cancelon
1,029 results
All reviewschrist the redeemersmall bathroommetro stationspacious roomroom servicerestaurants and barsfelt safestayed nightslocation is greatbalconyipanemaneighborhoodaccorurcasaunareais
Reviewed September 3, 2017

Arrival procedures normal but welcome and happy faces made all the difference. Good attendance. Everything dealt with professionally and without fuss.
Room nice and clean with spacious layout and plenty of hot running water.
Breakfast was very nice with Tapioca or Omelette as options, was not OTT but was fresh and good selection. Marcos Monteiro (waiter) and his smile with agreeable manner made the difference to our breakfast experience. Room service was a tad slow and the wine list could be better.
We expect check out to be as good as check in but writing this before we leave, so will see.
I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 10th or 11th floor gets a better view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
LUCIANO R, General Manager at Mercure RJ Botafogo Mourisco, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Dear Mr. Berrie L ,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mercure Botafogo Mourisco. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

I went with my Husband and my daughters. The room is big and comfortable. I liked so much. The hotel is organized and the view from balcony is great. We can see the Redentor. It is os nice. Botafogo is a good place to visit in Rio.

Room Tip: choose a room with balcony where you can see the redentor View.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LUCIANO R, General Manager at Mercure RJ Botafogo Mourisco, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed June 2, 2017

Stayed 5 nights. Overall Hotel is Good. It is not in Copacabana but, in a Local neighborhood without lots of tourist. I like this aspect. I felt safe for the most part. Lots of options for eating, transportation (near Metro). Taxis are always outside. I took Uber everywhere(cheaper). Shopping Mall nearby. Rooms are spacious but, the chairs are Horrible. They are soiled and are very nasty. The flooring in the room needs repairing. Friendly Staff very limited English speaking.Restaurant is NOT good and not worth the price. Breakfast leaves a lot to be desired. Only 2 Elevators. Elevators are rather slow and are out of service at least once during my stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
LUCIANO R, Gerente geral at Mercure RJ Botafogo Mourisco, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear Mr.Winston B.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Although we would like your experience would have been better, with feedback like this we can learn and improve the quality of our service. We work hard to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. We can guarantee that we will give our best to make your stay better.

Regards,
Mercure Mourisco

Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

I had a nice stay. The room was good. The employees I met had limited English skills though. The hotel is close to the metro and to the Botafogo mall. It was good for a short stay to explore the area.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
LUCIANO R, Gerente geral at Mercure RJ Botafogo Mourisco, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2017

Dear Mr. Paulo,

Reviewed April 23, 2017

The hotel is located in Botafogo, Mourisco, with easy access to Botafogo (walking distance to Botafogo Subway station), Copacabana and Urca. Good options of restaurants and bars nearby. I felt comfortable to walk in the area overday but wouldn't do it at night.
Staff at reception was friendly. Staff at the restaurant need some training on customer service. Room was simple but clean. I would return.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
LUCIANO R, General Manager at Mercure RJ Botafogo Mourisco, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2017

Dear Guest,