2,878 results
All reviews rooftop pool copacabana beach maria maria top floor perfect location an upgrade late check ocean view bars and restaurants beach service sugar loaf rio brazil carnival leblon
Reviewed July 11, 2015

I stayed in this hotel and a liked very very much. It´s a wondefull place facing to Copacabana beach. Nice view from the rooftop and rooms are very confortable.I always stay there and I really recommend!!

Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank mark johnson B
pestana, Gerente de recepção at Pestana Rio Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2015

Dear Mr. mark johnson B,
Thank you very much for your detailed review following your recent stay at the Pestana Rio Atlantica Hotel.
Your comments are most appreciated. We always strive to provide a warm and welcoming experience to our guests, and we are happy that you enjoyed the hotels services and facilities.
I would be very glad to receive your contact at guest.rio@pestana.com in next time you visit us.
We look forward to welcoming you back in Rio de Janeiro.
Luciana Meda
Front Office Manager.

Reviewed July 9, 2015

I stayed at this hotel with friends, the bad experience was that when we arrived they didn't have our rooms ready, even though it was past the check-in hour, so after a very long flight they made us wait about 2 hours, then after insisting they gave us just one of the two rooms we had reserved and after about 2 more hours they gave us the second room,

But after forgetting this incident we had a great time, we loved the hotel rooftop pool/bar that in my opinion has one of the best views of Copacabana beach, at night it turns into a kind of nightclub and if you are staying at the hotel you have special access. The hotel is safe and rooms are kind of small, but modern, clean and with a small balcony in which we could see Copacabana beach. The hotel location is great, the beach is right in front and we walked to Ipanema beach and to other places nearby.

Room tip: Ask for a room with beach view
Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Marsfel1
pestana, Guest Relations Manager at Pestana Rio Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2015

Dears Mrs. Marsfel1,

Thank you for your visit, and for your helpful review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciated your compliments regarding our property.
At Pestana Rio Atlantica we pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our guests who will always enjoy a warm and relaxed ambient and consequently turn your stay into Memorable Moments and I do apologize for the occurrence in your check in and I assure you corrective actions were already taken.
Thank you again for your preference, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Pestana Rio Atlantica Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed July 5, 2015

Pestana and Othon are the highest hotels on Copacaba beach. Pestana has been renewed recently. Terrace swimming pool is just amazing and the view from there too. Personnel is very nice. Rooms are nice. Shower has a glass wall, which makes it very romantic if you are travelling with your partner. Rooms walls are real walls, you can not hear anythings from other rooms.

Room tip: rooms higher than floor 9 have open view
Date of stay: May 2015
2  Thank PabloCura

Dear Mr, PabloCura,

We would like to thank you for staying with us at the Pestana Rio Atlantica Hotel and for taking the time to send us your valuable and detailed comments.
I am so glad to read your comments in which I appreciate your information’s about our level of services.
At Pestana Rio Atlantica we pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for our guests who will always enjoy a warm and relaxed ambient and consequently turn your stay into Memorable Moments!
I would like to personally take care of your next stay and due to that, I would kindly request you to contact me at guest.rio@pestana.com and I will prepare a very special suite in order to indulge you into a breathtaking view of Copacabana beach.
We also encourage you to check out Hotel Site at Pestana.com to check the best rates available. There are also great offers only available on it!
We do hope to have the opportunity in the near future to welcome you back at one of our Hotels & Resorts;
Thank you again for having shared your experience with us and looking forward in receiving your new reservation request!
Cordially,

Reviewed July 2, 2015

Located 2/3 along Copacabana Beach near the Impanema end. Great facilities and roof top bar and pool area which becomes a stylish bar at night. Smaller rooms due to the location but will appointed. Good value for money compared to others in the area

Date of stay: January 2015
1  Thank IloCo
pestana, Guest Relations Manager at Pestana Rio Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2015

Dear Mr. lloCo,

I am so glad to read your comments in which I appreciate your information’s about our hotel.

Cordially,

Reviewed June 29, 2015

This was THE PERFECT stay for Rio! Right in the middle of the Copacabana beach and with the most gorgeous high rise rooms. The rooftop has one of the best views in the city! Extremely safe and ideal location. We enjoyed the sauna, steam room, hot tub and pool during our stay there. The staff was extremely friendly and helped us with all of our questions. The breakfast in the morning is just exquisite. Izakiel makes the best omelette I've ever had and a delicious tapioca! :) It is absolutely worth the splurge to feel so safe, comfortable and luxurious during your stay at Rio!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Paige F
pestana, Gerente de recepção at Pestana Rio Atlantica, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2015

Dear Mrs. Page F,
Thank you so very much for your detailed review following your recent stay at the Pestana Rio Atlantica Hotel.
Also, thank you for your lovely comments regarding Mr. Ezequiel, who makes amazing omelette and tapiocas!!!!
We look forward to welcoming you back in Rio de Janeiro.
Luciana Meda