Do not be fooled by the nice looks of the hotel entrance, lobby and restaurants.
Rooms are in a bad state and they need to be refurbished ASAP. The bathroom is old and it really makes you feel uncomfortable. The beds are old and the closet dates from at least 30 years ago.
Location is good, breakfast is pretty nice, Internet connection works fine....no problems there. The main problem is that when you go back to the hotel the only place where you do not want to be is your room! And not because the rest of the hotel is to die for, simply because your room is of very low standards.
Rio is overpriced and most definitely you never get what you pay for however paying for something that it so obviously in need of a facelift.....no thank you!
My advice? Look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a period of time dedicated to the remodeling and investment of all services, rooms, and other areas of the hotel, the Hotel Tulip Inn Rio Copacabana is proud to offer one of the loveliest lodging options today in Rio de Janeiro. Our greatest asset is the privileged location on Atlântica Avenue across from Post 4, combined with our excellent event facilities and services. Our hotel is well equipped to serve guests on business as well as those on holiday, respecting the needs of each and offering excellent reference information during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Tulip Inn Rio Copacabana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Copacabana Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Golden Tulip Copacabana
- Golden Tulip Hotel Copacabana
- Tulip Inn Rio Copacabana Rio De Janeiro, Brazil