Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon
US$128
US$114
  • Pool
Belmond Copacabana Palace(Rio de Janeiro)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$214
US$184
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Miramar Hotel by Windsor(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$187
US$109
Hotels.com
US$169
  • Breakfast included
Copacabana Rio Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$51
  • Breakfast included
Pestana Rio Atlantica(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Arena Copacabana Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$90
Official Hotel
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$218
US$200
  • Beachfront
1,297 results
All reviewsrooftop poolexcellent locationchrist the redeemersafe areaair conditionerrestaurants and shopssmall poolan amazing viewyogurtbreakfast was includedleblonrioneighborhoodcorcovadosafety
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

pro's:
+ prime location at Leblon beach side
+ good breakfast
+ rooftop pool with spectacular scenic views
+ service was generally good and attentive

con's:
- room decoration dated 30 years back in time
- old and worn out bathroom facilities

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martijn_traveller
Juliana Siqueir... P, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Martijn,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our excellent location, the breakfast, service and our spectacular view.
I take the opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. The points mentioned by you will certainly be reported to the General Manager and responsible areas for evaluation and needed action.
In the next opportunity, please do not hesitate to check availability and conditions to stay at our refurbished and VIP floor.
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Isabelle Macário.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel, despite been old, it has, in my opinion, the best location in Rio. It is in front of the beach and there are many restaurants and shops around where you can just walk to.
In my visit, this month, the sauna wasn't working. My last visit in December we had a energy shot down which made us move to another place for one night.
It is really necessary some reform to be the best in Rio.
But, I would come back

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ivan M
Juliana Siqueir... P, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Dear Sr. Ivan M.,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our excellent location. I take the opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience with the sauna, but I am glad to inform that we are already reapiring it.
We really hope we have the chance to host you again and offer you a wonderful stay with us.
Best Regards,

Isabelle Macário.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Had no complaints, great location. Service was good and when we didn't have time for a whole day at the beach, we spent the day by the pool on the roof. Space there is limited but we still managed to find chairs since most would opt to be at the beach anyway. Breakfast is hearty with many options and a wonderful view of the promenade. The hotel offers beach towels and chairs for its guests.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NNM556
Juliana Siqueir... P, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review about your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our services. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Best Regards,
Juliana Pimentel

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I can't state enough how friendly and helpful the staff was. Diego and Aline at the front desk provided everything from tips on where to eat to umbrellas and assistance with my iPhone charger. Cleidiston also personally showed me around as a private tour guide/Portuguese tutor and was excellent.

The location of the hotel is both scenic (right on the beach) and within a block of great cafes and shops. Ipanema beach and shopping is only a 5 minute walk as well.

Scott

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Juliana Siqueir... P, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, specially the service offered by our staff. This kind of feedback is extremely important and motivating for all our team. It was a great pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future. Best Regards, Juliana Pimentel

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

With a great location - it couldn't be better the prices are by far too high for what you get

The hotel is very old , the room that I got looked like it was 30 years old and have never been renewed

I was on a business trip and I had a meeting during the breakfast and I've paid around 90 (!!!) reais for one extra breakfast - 90?!?!?!

I spend several days a week in rio the janeiro and tried several different hotels and I know the prices are always too high for what you get but I've paid less at Hyatt (at barra) - no need to compare right? - and there are much better options like Ipanema Inn where I'm writing this review - cheaper and (much!!) better (but there are others like Everest or Ipanema plaza etc...)

Spent two days at marina but.... probably never again

And by the way, the people at reception they could at least smile (unless they will charge for that extra service :) )

Stayed: June 2017
Juliana Siqueir... P, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Mcapinto,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. The feedback we get from our guests is extremely valuable for the improvement of our services and facilities. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused. The points mentioned by you will certainly be reported to the General Manager and responsible areas for evaluation and needed action. Please ask for conditions and availability in your next reservation of our premium floor, this one is totally renotavated .
I remain totally available for any questions or comments you may have.
Kind Regards,
Isabelle Macário ( isabelle.macario@bhg.net )