Arena Copacabana Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$82
US$175
  • Pool
Miramar Hotel by Windsor(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$102
  • Breakfast included
Rio Othon Palace Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$96
  • Beachfront
US$251
US$182
  • Breakfast included
PortoBay Rio Internacional Hotel(Rio de Janeiro)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$105
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

Belmond Copacabana Palace(Rio de Janeiro)
US$395
1,298 results
All reviewsrooftop poolchrist the redeemersafe arealocation is greatair conditionerrestaurants and shopsyogurtleblontowelsriosafety
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

The hotel has one of best location in Rio de Janeiro. I didn't need to take a cab, because I could go by foot to all the places that I love it.My room was facing the Leblon beach, it was fantastic. The room was modest, but the bed was very comfortable, also they don't have carpet, I am allergic, so I consider a very important detail for my well being. The staff was very nice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank 193bibi
Juliana Siqueir... P, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, specially our staff, room, location and view. This kind of feedback is extremely important and motivating for all our team. It was a great pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

pro's:
+ prime location at Leblon beach side
+ good breakfast
+ rooftop pool with spectacular scenic views
+ service was generally good and attentive

con's:
- room decoration dated 30 years back in time
- old and worn out bathroom facilities

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martijn_traveller
Juliana Siqueir... P, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Dear Martijn,

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. The feedback we get from our guests is extremely valuable for the improvement of our services and facilities.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our excellent location, the breakfast, service and our spectacular view.
I take the opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. The points mentioned by you will certainly be reported to the General Manager and responsible areas for evaluation and needed action.
In the next opportunity, please do not hesitate to check availability and conditions to stay at our refurbished and VIP floor.
We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

This hotel, despite been old, it has, in my opinion, the best location in Rio. It is in front of the beach and there are many restaurants and shops around where you can just walk to.
In my visit, this month, the sauna wasn't working. My last visit in December we had a energy shot down which made us move to another place for one night.
It is really necessary some reform to be the best in Rio.
But, I would come back

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ivan M
Juliana Siqueir... P, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear Sr. Ivan M.,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our excellent location. I take the opportunity to apologize for the inconvenience with the sauna, but I am glad to inform that we are already reapiring it.
We really hope we have the chance to host you again and offer you a wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

Had no complaints, great location. Service was good and when we didn't have time for a whole day at the beach, we spent the day by the pool on the roof. Space there is limited but we still managed to find chairs since most would opt to be at the beach anyway. Breakfast is hearty with many options and a wonderful view of the promenade. The hotel offers beach towels and chairs for its guests.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NNM556
Juliana Siqueir... P, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review about your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and our services. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Juliana Pimentel

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

I can't state enough how friendly and helpful the staff was. Diego and Aline at the front desk provided everything from tips on where to eat to umbrellas and assistance with my iPhone charger. Cleidiston also personally showed me around as a private tour guide/Portuguese tutor and was excellent.

The location of the hotel is both scenic (right on the beach) and within a block of great cafes and shops. Ipanema beach and shopping is only a 5 minute walk as well.

Scott

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Juliana Siqueir... P, Gerente de relações com clientes at Hotel Marina Palace Rio Leblon, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your review with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, specially the service offered by our staff. This kind of feedback is extremely important and motivating for all our team. It was a great pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again in the near future. Best Regards, Juliana Pimentel