I stayed in the bungalow up top in the garden. It was fantastic waking up surrounded by trees and to view of Rio. Beautiful grounds. The breakfast was great and hosts mix a tasty caipirinha. I was lucky and got to feed a troop of mini monkeys on my second day. Looking forward to visiting Casa Beleza on next trip to Rio. Big surprise is that co-owner Antoine has PhD in bongos! He does an impressive Will Smith "get jiggy with it" imitation to boot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is in an exotic mansion in the heart of Santa Teresa, Rio's historic and cultural district. Guests have to share the tropical gardens with the 3 turtles, butterflies and small monkeys! We are close to all the city's main attractions and the district of Lapa with Rio's best music and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Beleza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Beleza Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Casa Beleza Rio De Janeiro, Brazil