All reviews leme beach quiet end modern hotel corner room with views staff speak very good english bar prices are great hotel tiny balcony great rooftop bar wonderful view of the beach would highly recommend this hotel steam room front desk staff quiet location small pool beachfront hotel beach front
Reviewed June 28, 2017

I recently held my leaving party at the hotel's rooftop bar and it made for an excellent and memorable evening. Claudia (Events Manager) and her team were wonderful, communication before the event was exceptional, and the guests were all really impressed with the evening, too. The bar has a wonderful and privileged view over Leme beach and all the way along Copacabana beach to Arpoador, and the subtle lighting made it a beautiful and atmospheric location for an evening event. Additionally, the bar prices are very reasonable compared to other local hotels with rooftop bars. Excellent venue!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Aroldo S, Gerente geral at Arena Leme Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Dear Mr. Simon,
thank you very much for registering your experience at The Arena Leme. We are happy that we could exceed your expectations and you and your party enjoyed the time spent with us. Please do not hesitate to contact us next time you visit Rio. We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future.
Aroldo Salles

Reviewed June 14, 2017

My wife and I spent two nights at the Arena Leme Hotel. We had a room facing the famous Copacabana Beach and Atlantic Ocean. Our room was more than adequate for our stay--clean and spacious. We had a delicious dinner one night and three breakfasts--at a buffet that had a variety of dishes. If you're into beaches, I'd recommend the Arena Leme Hotel. The hotel also has a rooftop bar, fitness room, and swimming pool. The staff is friendly, courteous and helpful. A wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Aroldo S, Gerente geral at Arena Leme Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Dear Mr. Michael,
We extremely pleased with your review registering your experience at The Arena Leme Hotel. It is always gratifying to receive positive feedback from our guests. We always strive to provide a warm and welcoming experience to our guests. Please do not hesitate to contact us next time you visit us.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this lovely secret Hotel several times. In fact it has become my first choice when I have to work in Rio.
Built for the last olympic games in Rio, so quite new, it is in good shape.
The site is perfect, set in the left far side of the bay next to Copacabana beach, the view from the rooftop where you have a little bar and the swimming pool is stunning, with an overview of the stunning bay. Just across the road you have the wonderful beach, several good choices for drinks with a foot in the sand, and the "calçadão" the pedestrian strand where everybody goes for a stroll, exercise and see beautiful people.
The rooms are cosy, smart and modern, with a good choice of materials and taste.
Excellent breakfast with vast selection and good quality overlooking the beach and the Hill next to it.
I love the place: it's practical, good price, clean and quiet on a perfect spot in one of the most awesome cities in the world.
Above average for Brasil standards.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mr. Paulo,
Thank you very much for your preference and for your detailed review following your stay at the Arena Leme Hotel. Your comments are most appreciated. We always strive to provide a warm and welcoming experience to our guests, and we are happy that you are a regular guest of ours. We look forward to welcoming you one more time in a near future.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

This was a beautiful newer hotel with an amazing view of the beach and ocean. Truly a quiet oasis in a very busy city. Noise was NEVER an issue there yet I felt just a short walk away from everything with their Metro. You're about a 20 minute walk to the nearest station for it.
The complementary breakfast was really good and abundant in a beautiful setting. My room was kept clean with very efficient servicing of the room every day within 2 hours of when I left the room in the early morning it seemed.
The real "Win" though is the staff. Gabriel and most of the staff speak very good English.
Gabriel particularly was a really nice guy that was always willing to assist at the front desk with any questions I had and should be recognized as a great member of the Arena Hotels team by it's management.
I really enjoyed the roof top area although the pool water was very cool the lounger chairs with that rooftop view were awesome. Some free weights in the gym would have been used daily by me if available but space was an issue with that I am sure.
I'd encourage the hotel to consider some daily dining specials to encourage more hotel guests to use the facility. I never saw more than 2 tables with diners in the restaurant for Lunch or Dinner and that obviously can be improved with considering some menu pricing changes. I did hear a couple comment on how great their dinner was and to complement the Chef.
I honestly can't say enough about how friendly and helpful every one was that I met in that hotel and look forward to coming back.
Whether it's one night or a month this is an exceptional option and I am not one to write reviews often but do so confidently about this hotel. God willing, I am looking forward to returning the same time next year for 2 weeks though instead of just one.

Room Tip: I'd definitely select the ocean view room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Aroldo S, Gerente geral at Arena Leme Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Dear Guest,
First of all we would like to thank you for choosing the Arena Leme Hotel as your destination, and for having taken your valuable time to comment your stay with us, We are delighted to know that we were able to exceed your expectations, and that you enjoyed your time spent in our Hotel. All of our staff are very proud of your compliments. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed June 8, 2017

The room was nice, well kept place. It was very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Marjanne was greatly helpful as she spent hours on the phone to help us locate our luggage when the airlines lost our luggage. The location is great facing Copacobana beach.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Aroldo S, Gerente geral at Arena Leme Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing The Arena Leme Hotel, and for sharing your feedback with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to have the opportunity of welcome you back to our hotel.