Excellent, very calm place. The rooms are very clean and the size is good. The breakfast is pretty good and the variety is great. The location is a little bit far from the center so we had to drive to the beaches but you can go by walk, we are lazy hehehe. We didn't feel unsafe but the street around the hotel are dark at night. As a overall score the hotel is amazing and we plan to return there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brazil Tropical Village offers a good structure with Chales that are among a beautiful tropical garden.The relaxing environment counts with a jacuzzi, a swimming pool and a sauna.The restaurant and bar are always read to serve delicious food and beverage.The pousada is located about 500 meters from Praia do Amor and the main avenue of Pipa.We offer free parking and wi-fi.Our Chalets can accommodate up to 5 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Brasil Tropical Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brasil Tropical Village Hotel Pipa
- Brasil Tropical Village Pipa
- Brasil Tropical Village Praia Da Pipa, Brazil