See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite stays in Brazil.the place is wonderful with a gorgeous restaurant next door. The breakfast was delicious and the whole pousada is beautiful like staying in a secret garden. The road up is paved with colorful stones and the advice given for the area was spot on. Thanks so much if I ever return to Brazil you will be on the wish list.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mini55
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

François, Director of Posada do Aconchego, saved me and my family from not spending new's year on the street! We made a last minute reservation at his property and we were well received. It is simple but very charming place located right in the heart in Pipa's downtown and close to the main beach. The breakfast served was delicious: fruits, eggs, tapioca, bread, juice, coffee and milk. François is also a pretty good concierge! Gave us tips about places to go and taught us about the sea level.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jotsaibr
Reviewed January 9, 2016

I was looking for a place to feel perfect peace, real holiday time, quietness and nature. But at the same time I did not want to get bored, alone, far away from the good places to visit...
Pousada Aconchego offers this unexpected balance: a beautiful and colorful garden with cosy indivdual bungalows, right in the center or paradisiac Pipa!
When you are in the pousada: no noise, flowers, your own space.. Perfect for peace, good rest, and this very warm and family atmosfere that make you feel at home.. Or well... I wish my home could feel like this actually ;)
And then, 100m away, going down this beautifil street with colored pavements, you arrive into Pipa's main street, with just about everything: shops, bars, restaurants, supermarket, everyything is within a range of 500m max.
And yes, that includes the beach as well, as the entry to Praia do centro is just around the corner.
A must. I will definetly come back, it's more: if I could plan a yearly retreat in Pipa's hidden paradise, I would.
Hope you like it as much as I did.

Room tip: I would maybe prefer the ones at the end of the garden
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank pierre v
Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

A 100% recommendation for that place. It's very simple, they have bungalows who are very rustical, but that has a calm charme for itself. This place has a really nice vibe, you get in contact with the other guests very easily and they were all very nice. Same with the staff and the owners, who are very polite and caring and give you great suggestions of what to do. If you go to Pipa and want to have a relaxing stay in a nice place, just some seconds from the main street away - come here!

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank danshocker
Reviewed October 26, 2015 via mobile

I stayed for six days at Aconchego pousada.
Having spent the last three weeks on the move and in hostels this pousada was exactly what I was looking for.
Situated right in the middle of town up a small side street the pousada was in a great location but totally peaceful and quiet.
Travelling on my own, Francois and Anatole made me feel like I'd come to their home and welcomed me as part of their family.
The breakfast was great with fresh fruit, bread, eggs, coffee etc. Crepes made by Francois if you were lucky! The cabana itself was a perfect size with lovely comfortable big bed and private bathroom, each cabana had its own hammock and lounge chair - providing all the comfort you need.
Francois was the perfect host and even with a broken leg would do anything to help you with your stay.
I couldn't recommend this place more, regardless of if you are a family, couple or like me on your own- perfection.

Date of stay: October 2015