See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

We were in Praia da Pipa for a few nights and found that great place thru a French guide book. The owner had changed when we got there, lucky us. Francois the new owner of the place renewed everything and it just looks amazing. We had like a little bungalow which was really spacious, clean and very modern. Breakfast was also the best we had in Brazil. Francois also gave us great tips for our next trips. Thanks for everything.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

One of my favorite stays in Brazil.the place is wonderful with a gorgeous restaurant next door. The breakfast was delicious and the whole pousada is beautiful like staying in a secret garden. The road up is paved with colorful stones and the advice given for the area was spot on. Thanks so much if I ever return to Brazil you will be on the wish list.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mini55
Reviewed March 3, 2016 via mobile

François, Director of Posada do Aconchego, saved me and my family from not spending new's year on the street! We made a last minute reservation at his property and we were well received. It is simple but very charming place located right in the heart in Pipa's downtown and close to the main beach. The breakfast served was delicious: fruits, eggs, tapioca, bread, juice, coffee and milk. François is also a pretty good concierge! Gave us tips about places to go and taught us about the sea level.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jo T
Reviewed January 9, 2016

I was looking for a place to feel perfect peace, real holiday time, quietness and nature. But at the same time I did not want to get bored, alone, far away from the good places to visit...
Pousada Aconchego offers this unexpected balance: a beautiful and colorful garden with cosy indivdual bungalows, right in the center or paradisiac Pipa!
When you are in the pousada: no noise, flowers, your own space.. Perfect for peace, good rest, and this very warm and family atmosfere that make you feel at home.. Or well... I wish my home could feel like this actually ;)
And then, 100m away, going down this beautifil street with colored pavements, you arrive into Pipa's main street, with just about everything: shops, bars, restaurants, supermarket, everyything is within a range of 500m max.
And yes, that includes the beach as well, as the entry to Praia do centro is just around the corner.
A must. I will definetly come back, it's more: if I could plan a yearly retreat in Pipa's hidden paradise, I would.
Hope you like it as much as I did.

Room Tip: I would maybe prefer the ones at the end of the garden
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank pierre v
Reviewed December 22, 2015 via mobile

A 100% recommendation for that place. It's very simple, they have bungalows who are very rustical, but that has a calm charme for itself. This place has a really nice vibe, you get in contact with the other guests very easily and they were all very nice. Same with the staff and the owners, who are very polite and caring and give you great suggestions of what to do. If you go to Pipa and want to have a relaxing stay in a nice place, just some seconds from the main street away - come here!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple