Free cancellation until 26/07
US$74
US$78
US$51
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

Acores Premium Hotel(Porto Alegre)
US$42
US$40
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$50/night.

US$52
US$44
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$55/night.

Eko Residence Hotel(Porto Alegre)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Ritter Hoteis(Porto Alegre)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$44
  • Breakfast included
Brick Hostel(Porto Alegre)(Great Value!)
US$37
  • Breakfast included
Porto Alegre Eco Hostel(Porto Alegre)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$21
Hostelworld.com
US$131
US$121
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

All reviewscidade baixacakefree breakfastbackpackersbedssupermarketcityplugfacilities
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Very clean, cheap beer available, great staff, no complaints whatsoever.

Here come just random letters to meet the stupid tripadvisor requirement of 200 letters for comment.skdkckdldnfkcldmdjdkckdkdkffk

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Oldrich K
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Both my partner and I stayed at Solar hostel for one night. We both really liked it as it was very close to everything. Very clean rooms, kitchen and bathrooms. Staff super friendly and helpful. Simple breakfast included, which was great. Highly recommend this hostel. Thank you!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2017

I really enjoyed my experience at Solar63. Everyone was kind enough to show me around and make excellent recommendations. I stayed in the little private room in the back and loved it! Excellent shower--great breakfast.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the little private room in the back!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 30, 2017

A night receptionist (whose name I feel guilty to no longer remember, but a guy with long hair) told me of a cool undergroundish bar in which I could but five different vegan burgers at about two o'clock in the morning: that is the kind of amazingly specific knowledge that makes someone stand out. On the other hand, the manager could be a bit irritating and kept calling me by just my surname (instead of my initials, which I use). It is in a nice, Bohemian area, but far from the bus station.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

With a 24/7 reception they really had everything I needed. Besides beer and cheap wine. It's a really neat and cozy place. Really easy to find and get there by bus. Close to different restaurants and pubs. 10/10 would stay at again

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business