See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Hotel was very clean and modern. I did not experience any of the problems with noise that others have discussed. I would recommend and stay there again. Breakfast is included and it was always very good.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Our accommodations were provided by an organization so we showed up at this hotel in the rain and were kind of surprised that there was no one to assist with luggage, nor were there luggage carts.
This is a very new, but extremely bare bones hotel. Do not look for any frills here, but for the business traveler who is on a very limited expense account, this place is for you!
The staff is very nice, the pool is lovely. The place is kept extremely clean, but there is not even a mirror in the room -- only in the bathroom. There is not a hot water pot for tea or coffee in the room which I thought was a pretty basic offer for a hotel. The bed linens were cheap and uncomfortable as were the draperies. They did offer breakfast and there is a teeny gym with poor a/c.
The lights in the hallways go on when you walk by which is perhaps "green" but for a hotel, I thought it was cheap. There is some level of security and safety that hall lights provide in a hotel -- I thought.
Listen -- if budget is your concern -- this is the place for you if you don't mind being -- nowhere! You have a take a taxi ANYWHERE.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 12, 2017

This hotel is new, and clean. The breakfast bar is good with lots of seating. The restaurant has a nice selection of food for all meals.

The rooms are terribly loud. The hallways leading to the rooms are narrow, long, and hard material flooring throughout. Due to the H type layout pattern of the hallway and narrow corridors you can hear everything and everyone coming up and down the hallways from inside your room. The rooms have lenolium flooring as well, and the doors are so thin it's as if your door is wide open. The walls between the rooms seemed very thin as well. I actually woke up to hear my neighbor putting tings on their nightstand as if they were in my room with me. I would not recommend this hotel if you are a light sleeper.

Room Tip: Bring earplugs and ask for a room at the end of the hallway
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Slightly different hotel with a bright and airy layout. Good breakfast buffet and a very spacious feel to the lobby and dining area.
Room was comfortable and good air conditioning meant a restful night.
Not a luxurious hotel but ideal for a short stay.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Daniela M, Gerente at Vitoria Express Dom Pedro, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Mr. 50nightsperyr,
We would like to express our gratitude for the great feedback.
We are glad that you liked our hotel, room and breakfast and we hope th
In name of the Vitoria Hotel Express D. Pedro team, we thank you one more time and hope to welcome you back soon.
Best regards.

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

Near to the great mall dom Pedro. They said. There are almost 2 km to go there ! You need a taxi. It's indide a liss quartier, new without anything. A desert of bed sleeping area. It's modern and poor in furniture. A little menu. If you have a group that hotel is ok in other way you are lost.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business