All reviews cool place great hotel heineken sports cambui gym
Reviewed July 25, 2018

The hotel is nice but other than front desk people it was hard to find someone who spoke English or Spanish. I had issues ordering food because people I encountered at restaurant only spoke Portuguese.I also received cold food when ordering room service but I didn't try to send it back because I couldn't communicate. Nice hotel and better for Brazilians but for international customers it lacks support in other languages

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

As part of the transition from living in Brasil to returning to the US our family stayed at the Red for six nights. It was a great experience with a friendly staff, excellent location and clean modern rooms. Definitely worth a repeat stay.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2018

I was surprised once entered because I did not found the reception but a kind guy came to me asking the usual information and typing on a tablet what needed. Then he handled me the keys. And everything was done. Cool new way to receive the guest. Room comfortable and nice. A different style form the usual Raddisson but still a guarantee.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2018

Very well located property, in the Cambui area, with a modern and minimalist ambiance. Nice sport bar and adequate breakfast. Very attentive staff, with an efficient check-out, although a lengthy check-in process.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FabianaConde_Curator, General Manager at Radisson Red Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Hey Charlie,
we're looking to be better every day ... kind of "cake cherry" on the web host, you know?
And just listening to our Guests will get this !!
ThanX by the comments,
#redpeopleagree #voltalogo

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

I have not stayed at a Radisson for quite some time and actually never considered them...

However, I was actually positively surprised with the day I recently experienced in Campinas...The hotel is right downtown and has a hip feeling to it...Check in was hassle free and via IPad and the folks were friendly and efficient...The room are very light and modern and have not carpet which I prefer...The bed and mattress was comfortable and the pillows were plenty and also quite comfortable...The bathroom was separate with a walking shower and was very functional and worked well...

The air condition in the room was working very nicely and I had a good night sleep...Breakfast buffett is included in the room rate but a bit crowded and you shld time your visit (after 8 am)...

Overall, an unexpected but great experience and I definitely would stay here again on my next visit to Campinas...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business