See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The hotel is perpendicular to the freeway, so you get traffic noise in every room. The rooms at the front face a business condo entrance, where trucks come and go all day and night.
Old, noisy and dirty a/c. The corridors smell like stale cigarette smoke.
The internet connection is expensive and the speed is worse than gprs.

Room tip: This is a last resort, only if every other hotel in town is fully booked. Even if you work nearby, it's best to book a hotel near Unicamp before trying this one. Avoid at all cost.
Date of stay: April 2013
1  Thank garakawa
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The hotel is average, but the service and cost is not good. This is the only place I have ever been in Brazil where I have had to pay for a cup of plain coffee in the lobby! The internet is not free and the location is only good if you are working in the Technopark. Finding nearby food or things to do is impossible and the staff is very unhelpful. The rooms are average but dark and the pillows are horrible. We had two pieces of foam on one bed and two extremely lumpy pillows on the other. Will not stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The hotel is located close to a technological park in the middle of a highway and not close to the city center. My first stay in this hotel was not good, but I decided to try a second time because it is close to the facility I visit in Campinas. Never again.

(1) The rooms are not welcoming and they have an old feeling although the hotel is new.
(2) The bathroom is tiny.
(3) The Wi-Fi connection to internet is VERY slow. I have never had to pay for an internet connection that is so bad, most of the nights I could not even send an email.
(4) The food is poor. The breakfast is just ok, but the dinner is horrible. I tried the buffet dinner one night and after the bad experience I decided to try the a la carte dinner. It was not better.
(5) The staff has an attitude. One night I found that my towel was dirty and I called reception for a new towel. One of the people sent to my room (two people came) entered my room without saying a word, opened my closet, took a towel from my closet, handed it to me and left the room. Sorry, I did not know there were towels in the closet...

Date of stay: December 2011
1  Thank EDPR
Reviewed July 12, 2012

This is a very average Hotel. But fits very well for people who is working near by. Recommended maily to workers not for tourists, not even closer to the Campinas city center.

Date of stay: July 2012
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Carravetta01
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Although it is located in a nice neighborhood, it has to improve a lot their services, customer relation and infrastructure.
It's an old building that needs to be refurbished.
I don't recommend staying at this hotel.
There are better options in town.

Date of stay: February 2012