Stayed here for 2 days during a convention. The hotel is located beside one of the main roads to São Paulo (Anhanguera Road) and it is not convenient if you need to go all the time to downtown Campinas. Nevertheless, it is quiet (no traffic sound noticed).
Check in was fast and attentive. The room is clean, large, confortable and nicely decorated, with a flat screen TV, minibar, working desk and a safe. The bathroom is clean and modern, with good amenities. The gardens and the pool are beautiful and well maintained. The breakfast was good, with many options available.
The main problem with this hotel IMHO is the daily rate, which I consider too high. Additionally, internet and parking are not free.
Next time, I will probably consider another option with better value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sua infraestrutura e unica e oferece diversas atividades e atracoes. Diversos bares e restaurantes, areas de lazer, salas de eventos e o servico atencioso e acolhedor que transmite a qualidade do hotel. Seja qual for o motivo da sua estada, a equipe Royal fara tudo para ser inesquecivel e inigualavel. Venha conhecer um dos melhores resorts de luxo do Brasil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Royal Palm Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palm Plaza Hotel Campinas
- Royal Palm Plaza Campinas
- Royal Palm Plaza Resort Campinas, Brazil