It´s probably the greatest hotel of the region (500 rooms), with many options por leisure and work. About work, there's a Convention Center with facilities and that's it. For leisure, there are climatized external pools, sauna, 4 tennis courses, soccer field, huge playground mimetizing one Disney attraction. There´s a beatiful restaurant (Terraço) with tables outside (covered) and the breakfast includes everything you would ask for. Cons: Internet is not free (55 reais, around US$ 23,00/day is a bit expensive), my a/c wasn't working (it took an hour to get it fixed) and the room is big but it could be refurnished to make it nicer. Bathroom on the other side is amazing, with shower, bathtube and all the amenities you need. My bed was one of the largest I've ever seen and there's a sort of pillows for your choice. It's a very nice place for families with kids, but be aware it's expensive as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sua infraestrutura e unica e oferece diversas atividades e atracoes. Diversos bares e restaurantes, areas de lazer, salas de eventos e o servico atencioso e acolhedor que transmite a qualidade do hotel. Seja qual for o motivo da sua estada, a equipe Royal fara tudo para ser inesquecivel e inigualavel. Venha conhecer um dos melhores resorts de luxo do Brasil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Palm Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Palm Plaza Hotel Campinas
- Royal Palm Plaza Campinas
- Royal Palm Plaza Resort Campinas, Brazil