See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 19, 2017

I stayed at Dan Inn as part of a package to Tomorrowland Brasil.
The hotel was very clean, comfortable. There was a small rooftop pool and gym which I used (the gym was very basic)
Prior to arriving at Dan Inn, I emailed them to query Tomorrowland details, they were very quick to respond to my email and helped me as much as they could.
I found their staff at reception to be helpful, really good at english also.
Their restaurant is okay and reasonably priced for dinner meals (use room service as the restaurant open hours are a little weird). I enjoyed their selection for breakfast- there was a lot of really good food and drink to choose from.
Thanks Dan Inn.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
gerencia524, Gerente geral at Hotel Dan Inn Cambui, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2017

Dear Mr GEE,
Thank you very much for your opinion.
Be happy that you enjoyed it.
We are at disposal
Thank you.
Regards,
EQUIPE DAN INN CAMBUI

Reviewed August 10, 2016

The building itself is old, but it is well maintained. The room was clean and well kept. Breakfast was good, with lots of options. Service is also nice, even if basic. The best part of the hotel is its location, very close to lots of good restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2016

It was a surprise, such an old hotel still remains a good place to stay. The cleanness is very good, the suite is large and comfortable. The staff is very kind and helpful. The breakfast is really good. The location is fantastic, and the price is quite fair.

Room Tip: The suites are larger and sunny, but a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 8, 2016

This is a reasonably old hotel (I stayed there about 14 years ago) and little has changed as far as the rooms go. It is a very central hotel and the rooms are adeuquate, clean and comfortable.

The staff were helpful. The only problem I had is that Brazil had changed their electric power plugs so something only Brazil uses (although I understand it is an ISO standard). I thought the desk may have had some as they had only changed in the last few years, but no. I eventually found one at a local electrical shop.

Breakfasts were excellent - plenty of food and massive variety.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2015

The hotel is very clean, people are friendly and the location is awesome: near to everything.
The dinner is not expensive and the food was really good.
Excellent breakfast.
It was a good experience. I recommend!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business