1,026 results
All reviews nice hotel busy road bed and pillows same complex worked fine an iron bit dated high level stayed one night spacious rooms felt very safe good size water pressure bars and restaurants nice service convention center japanese
Reviewed July 29, 2018

I spent a couple of nights at the Vitoria Hotel and was very pleased with the cost/benefit ratio. The rooms are clean and of a good size. The linen, mattress and pillows are very good, with combined with a relatively quiet neighbourhood makes for a good night sleep. The breakfast was very good, service was very good and staff was friendly and attentive. I took the opportunity to have a massage at the SPA, and really enjoyed it - I recommend Daniela.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BARBARA F, Gerente at Vitoria Hotel Concept Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear MHSV, thank you for your comment. Its good to know you had a good time with us. We hope to see you again. Regards

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

The hotel truly surprised me. My wife and I stayed in a business trip for one night. My wife used the spa and while it was expensive it was also top quality . The rooms and bed were like wise . Parabens Vitoria

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
BARBARA F, Gerente at Vitoria Hotel Concept Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2018

Dear Philip, thank you for your comment. We hope to see you again. Regards.

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

Comfortable enough for short business stays. The decor is a bit dated and breakfast is good but with few options. I stayed one night in a quiet room and in the end that's what matters. Recommended for short stays.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
BARBARA F, Gerente at Vitoria Hotel Concept Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear Vanessa, thank you for your comment. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

I stayed on business last month, and also about 7 years ago. The hotel is very clean and quiet although on a busy road. The restaurant is excellent for lunch - excellent service as well. Rooms are a bit tired but functional, and bed was comfortable. The water in the shower has REALLY GREAT WATER PRESSURE - enjoy!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BARBARA F, Gerente at Vitoria Hotel Concept Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear Lori, thank you for your comment. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 3, 2018

I stayed here for two weeks on a business trip. Definitely would not recommend it. They are inconsistent with towel and mini fridge restocking. The weirdest part is that they basically refused to let me use the iron / ironing board. On multiple days I called the front desk to ask them to deliver the iron to my room and they would not bring it. I would call back 45 min later and they would say its on the way but never show up. The few times I was able to get a hold of the iron the maid said I could only use it for an hour and would literally come into my room while I was at dinner and take it back (see attached photo). One evening we ordered a bottle of wine to the room and they brought it with one glass and no corkscrew. I had to call the front desk to deliver a second glass and corkscrew. Then they called 15 minutes later saying they needed to come back and get their corkscrew. I will not stay here again and they have already lost my coworkers business as well.

Room tip: Ask for a room located away from the housekeeping closet.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
BARBARA F, Gerente at Vitoria Hotel Concept Campinas, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Dear Jack, thank you for your comment. We apologize about the incovenience with the iron and the corkscrew. We already changed the message in the iron. We hope to have another opportunity to give you another service.