Free cancellation until 25/07
US$226
US$143
Mercure Sao Paulo Jardins Hotel(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$62
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$197
  • Pool
H3 Hotel Paulista(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$50
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Central Park Flat Jardins(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$70
Novotel Sao Paulo Center Norte(Sao Paulo)(Great Value!)
US$68
Maksoud Plaza(Sao Paulo)
US$114
US$238
Renaissance Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsvila madalenaprivate roomcool barbars and restaurantstwo nightsgreat place to staythe location is perfectmetro stationhammocksnightlifepaulolockersforeignersdormspsupermarket
Reviewed February 9, 2017

We do love the place but we need to share the same point of view that some other customers. We went there once to drink one Caipirinha. We ordered two of them to Charline who was the barmaid this day. We sat at the bar, just in front of her. 5 minutes later, a group of people came to order 6 caipirinhas and went upstairs. Charline started then to do the 8 caipirinhas : and as we all know, it takes time to make a cocktail...
We would have found better to do ours first since we ordered first and since we were in front of her. So we decided to tell her in a nice way and told her if she could do them for us first since we just had done some sport and were very thirsty. And she replied to us, in a very unfriendly way, "The others are thirsty as well.". This is just absolutely not acceptable ! And we did ask in a very nice way...
But she finally did ours first and we never received any snacks while all the other tables did. We will definitely avoid the place when she is there!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alex R
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Nice hostel at a decent price. English-speaking staff who were very helpful. Cleaning could be improved (in bathrooms specially), but otherwise good. Good location in Vila. Close to good restaurants and nice bars.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank mettethomsen87
Reviewed November 30, 2016

I really enjoyed my time here. I got a private room with my fiancee for about $30 USD/person per night. Clean unisex toilets and female/male each had their own shower space. Loved chilling on the hammocks outside of our rooms in the morning.

Our friends shared a 6 person room for $27/person for TWO nights. Best deal in the area!

My absolute favorite part of this hostel is the friendly staff especially LUIS in the front! He is awesome and very helpful. The food items here are some of the best hostel food I've ever had. They had this delicious proscuitto sandwich where they torched the cheese and toasted the bread and oh my goodness... some of the best sandwich I've ever had! Great beer selection at the bar too and I heard their breakfast was amazing but I woke up too late to try.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank JanetL111
Reviewed November 27, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here to go to the grand prix.

What a lovely spot in a really nice area of the city. Thoroughly recommend.

There are some very rough areas of Sao Paulo but it's nice here. Also the general English is poor but the hostel staff could speak good English and we're very helpful.

One point though. I booked through hostel world and my request for two people in two rooms was not sent on correctly so perhaps put a comment on too.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Darren R
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Really nice atmosphere, good drinks and a good range of handcrafted beer. Amazing location, in the heart of Vila Madalena, one of the most bohemian neighborhood!

I've booked a suite, but when I got there they said it wans't a suit and I had to stay in a room for two with shared bathroom. After 10 minutes in the room, thay said I was in the wrong room and the had to move to another one, that appearently there was no differences between them, However when I changed the new room was smaller and with no air conditioner , so we left.

Also the price is not cheap for what they offer, you basically pay for the location.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple