All reviews stayed for one week business trip ibirapuera park many options swimming pool daily rate small gym faria lima nice room star hotel hotel is located business hotel airplane paulo rates office
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

The hotel needs a bit of a renovation of the rooms and bathrooms. Room 502 has 2 small twin beds, mattress not too bad. But you can hear the noise from the street, and the old AC is noisy as the mini fridge. Shower needs an upgrade too. All clean and good service. Breakfast kind of the same everyday, but not too bad. Will search for better options in Vila Olimpia if I go back to Sao Paulo

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is good if you don’t have any special wish for sport equipment, to have pool inside, to don’t hear the noise from the street and don’t hear the planes ✈️ which are landing. Be opened I accepted that, because it was a business trip. For holiday i would prefer any other hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2018

The swimming pool is excellent, as well as the room. Restaurant is also very good, impeccable service and very professional staff.

On the negative side, I have been charged with two daily rates for parking use, while i have only stayed in the hotel for more or less 26 hours, so 1 daily rate for using the parking only for 2 extra hours during a Sunday!
Frankly speaking, i cannot say whether it is unfair or not, but i find it excessive, especially considering i was a guest (not only a user of the parking), and also had other expenses at the hotel (breakfast AND lunch at the restaurant)
I know other hotel located in the same region, same or higher category, that does not charge any parking cost to hotel guests.I think you should consider a revision of your policy regarding parking cost

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

Not much to tell to someone that has already stayed at a Mercure in São Paulo.
Location is good, although a bit noisy because of the planes going to Congonhas.
The building is rather ugly, but the interior is OK.
Rooms are ample and comfortable and beds are great.
Breakfast rooms is spacious and food offer in line with the chain standards.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 26, 2018

. I stay at the Mercure hotel from Sunday 18th till today; and I´m very unsatisfied about the service of the restaurant and the hotel. I have dinner 3 times in the restaurant of the hotel, and I found a very bad services. On Sunday 19th I have to look for the waiter since no body was on the restaurant, on Monday 20th the waiters were talking about soccer in the bar and does not pay attention to the clients, I have to wait 40 minutes for a plate of spaghetti and when I finish I call them (waiters) several times but as they were in their interesting chat, nobody comes to the table to give me the bill, so I left the restaurant with no sign the bill. On Tuesday 21th same situation, waiters were talking in the bar very bad service and the waiter ask me to sign two bills, Monday and Tuesday.

Today the receptionist give me the final bill when I check-out, it comes with 2 dinners with effective date 20th of March and 3 Room Services which I never order since I went to the restaurant.

I´m very disappointment about this hotel, since you change the concepts and effective dates of the service without my authorization, and when I ask to the receptionist to fix it, she told me that was not possible because if she do it all the services will be set with effective date as today.

I received an answer with same errors in the bill. Issue still pending for a solution.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business