Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Moina T
Oslo, Oslo, Norway

Best service I've ever experienced

Review of Hotel Unique
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 26, 2019via mobile
Had such an amazing time here. Amazing architecture and awesome room as well, but though hard to imagine the service here outweighs the baffling surroundings. I was greeted in the lobby with a glass og champagne and a great conversation with the receptionist Danillo, whom tended to all my needs a moments notice during my stay, and showed me around the place. When I with a heavy heart had to leave due to end of business and the end of my booking the Concierge Sergio awaited me with another glass of veuve clicquot and spent an hour calling all over town to get me another booking with an amazingly good deal nowhere to be found elsewhere

-Thanks for an unforgetable stay!
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this review
Responded May 20, 2019
Hi Moina!

Thank you very much for your stay and recognition of Sergio and Danilo! I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the "treats" that we offer to all of our dear guests.

We all hope to welcome you back soon, and to toast to your new stay with a glass of Veuve Clicquot ;)

C$75
    C$76
8.5 km from Hotel Unique
View more hotels in Sao Paulo
1,614 results
All reviews rooftop pool veuve clicquot stunning architecture top floor hotels in sao paulo avenida paulista skye samuel business concierge turndown hyatt
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2019

This hotel offers stunning architecture, great atmosphere, a well equipped gym/spa area, a roof top bar/pool with a fantasic night view of Sao Paulo and one of the best services I experienced! I definitely choose it again next time! Adrien

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Adrien,

Thank you for your stay and for taking your time to comment on your experience with us :)

I am especially happy to know that our services were top notch - our hospitality is, above all, very important.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was very comfortable with a high standard and excellent service. The room was very clean and the maid was very efficient. Everybody was friendly and there were no mishappenings so I could not test the maintenance service.
The hotel is very modern and you have to get used to the dark elevators. I found out what floor to step out at at all times.
The breakfast tasted very well with fresh juices, fruit and Omelett your own style.
I would love to come back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear Jan,

It was a pleasure to be your home during your short stay in São Paulo. I am happy to know that the 3 days you were with us were enough to have a "unique" experience.

Thank you for your recognition of our services and my staff!

The dark elevators and hallways are frequently mentioned - not only are they meant to provide a somewhat mysterious and sensual ambience, but they also contrast with the white rooms and well illuminated lobby and obviously, our beloved Skye restaurant, which boasts a magnificent view of our city. In summary - it's all previously thought of :)

We hope to see you again very soon! It will be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

Me and my partner stayed in the hotel for 2 nights during a recent stay in Sao Paulo. The single downside of the hotel, in my opinion, was that I cannot afford to spend more time there. But you do indeed get what you pay for. On arrival at the hotel, after an overnight flight, we were greeted warmly by the reception staff, as our room wasn't ready we spent almost an hour talking to the concierge Samual (Apologies if I misremembered his name), he talked us through every aspect of the city we may want to visit and arranged a tour guide for the following day. As our room still wasn't ready we were invited to use the amazing spa and pool facilities whilst we waited. We ate in the restaurant for breakfast both days and dinner on the second day. Both dinner and breakfast were excellent and the view from the rooftop at night may well be the best in the city (Certainly the best I have seen.) I hope I get the opportunity to visit the hotel on future trips to the city!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Dear Richard,

On behalf of my team, I would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking your time to write this review, and your stay with Sarah at our hotel.

Our mission, as a hospitality company, is to go beyond our guests' expectations through our design, gastronomy, technology, attention to detail, and the passion to serve. The latter, to all of us, is the most important. Throughout the years, each member of our team that has worked with us, or continues to do so, has contributed with their own touch of personality. This is why we are, more than ever, a "unique" hotel. Samuel is a true example of this.

I am glad you enjoyed our facilities, and the stunning views of our beloved city up at Skye Bar!

We all sure hope to be your hosts while in São Paulo during your next trips! We will be more than delighted to welcome you back!

Best regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel - very modern, excellent service, friendly staff. From an espresso when you check in to the complementary coconut water delivered to your room, the service is on point. The rooftop bar and restaurant definitely set this property apart and I hope the weather cooperates during a future visit to enjoy the outdoor rooftop pool. As for any slight drawbacks, the hotel is in a fairly residential area, so not adjacent to much to do - and the glassed in gym suspended over the basement pool is a bit claustrophobic, but all in all, very nice property.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and for sharing your impressions of your experience at our hotel.

I am very glad you enjoyed the amenities we love to pamper our guests with!

You are right about the hotel being in a more residential area. We are, however, a 5-minute walk away from Ibirapuera Park, a natural gem in the middle of São Paulo, and a short Uber/Taxi drive away from São Paulo's major thoroughfares and neighborhoods. In a way, we consider this a plus, as this is a quieter place, slightly away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

We all hope to welcome you back soon for a new stay! We will be delighted to serve you again!

Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for two nights at the Unique and this stay was truly unique! From Check-in, to room, Skye bar and views - all top notch! Breakfast was very sumptuous and the restaurant on 8th floor with beautiful views and sunshine was a great place to start the day. Ending it with drinks on the roof terrace is another highlight! The indoor pool and sauna/steam is architectural very interesting and nicely done. Staff is super polite, well trained and always at your service. We had Dinner the first evening and it was delicious - higher priced and good value! We recommend to go for iPrefer membership before arrival as we really appreciate the benefits offered: upgrade, late check-out. Overall UNIQUE! We enjoyed the hotel to the fullest!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 2WorldtravellersSYD
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear Mr and Mrs Worldtravellers :)

Thank you very, very much for your wonderful review! It is one to be shared with the whole team at the hotel, since it shows our hard work pays off.

We all hope to welcome you back sometime soon to our wonderful city, and to our hotel. It will be a pleasure to have you again with us!

With kind regards,