Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Per G
London, United Kingdom

Great funky hotel

Review of Hotel Unique
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 11, 2019via mobile
We have just stayed at the hotel for a few days. Very funky and unusual hotel with good attention to detail. We held a dinner party at the Skye restaurant, which offers unparalleled view of São Paulo, in addition to excellent food and service. A special thanks to the concierge Samuel, who was extremely attentive and helpful!
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this review
Responded May 20, 2019
Kaere Hr. & Fr. Gullestrup,

We were very honored to welcome you and Mrs Gullestrup for your recent stay! I'd like, once again, to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our car service before you checked in. However, I am glad Samuel, with his usual competence and hospitality, extended a warm welcome and apology to you both.

Your kind recognition of our services, especially at Skye, are very much appreciated. I hope my team and I are able to welcome you back in the near future!

Venlig hilsen,

C$73
3.0 km from Hotel Unique
View more hotels in Sao Paulo
1,614 results
All reviews rooftop pool veuve clicquot stunning architecture top floor hotels in sao paulo avenida paulista skye samuel business concierge turndown hyatt
Selected filters
Reviewed May 6, 2019

I stayed at Hotel Unique for work from Feb 23 -March 2. The hotel lobby is beautiful and the staff was very accommodating. The room was super clean and had an amazing view, I especially enjoyed the turn down service and tasty treat every evening. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay. Danilo was amazing! He even took the time to help me find a vendor that sold hand made leather sandals in Sao Paulo! Thank you, Danilo for your help! I will definitely stay here on my next visit.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank chelsza
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Hi Chelsea!

Thank you for your stay with us! So rewarding to receive such kind comments, especially from a long stay guest! Your recognition of Danilo is very much appreciated!

We'll make sure that you enjoy extra treats during turndown service next time you're with us!

Hope to see you soon,

Melissa Oliveira - Managing Director & The Unique Team

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Had such an amazing time here. Amazing architecture and awesome room as well, but though hard to imagine the service here outweighs the baffling surroundings. I was greeted in the lobby with a glass og champagne and a great conversation with the receptionist Danillo, whom tended to all my needs a moments notice during my stay, and showed me around the place. When I with a heavy heart had to leave due to end of business and the end of my booking the Concierge Sergio awaited me with another glass of veuve clicquot and spent an hour calling all over town to get me another booking with an amazingly good deal nowhere to be found elsewhere

-Thanks for an unforgetable stay!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Moina!

Thank you very much for your stay and recognition of Sergio and Danilo! I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the "treats" that we offer to all of our dear guests.

We all hope to welcome you back soon, and to toast to your new stay with a glass of Veuve Clicquot ;)

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 20, 2019

This hotel offers stunning architecture, great atmosphere, a well equipped gym/spa area, a roof top bar/pool with a fantasic night view of Sao Paulo and one of the best services I experienced! I definitely choose it again next time! Adrien

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Adrien,

Thank you for your stay and for taking your time to comment on your experience with us :)

I am especially happy to know that our services were top notch - our hospitality is, above all, very important.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

With kind regards,

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was very comfortable with a high standard and excellent service. The room was very clean and the maid was very efficient. Everybody was friendly and there were no mishappenings so I could not test the maintenance service.
The hotel is very modern and you have to get used to the dark elevators. I found out what floor to step out at at all times.
The breakfast tasted very well with fresh juices, fruit and Omelett your own style.
I would love to come back.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear Jan,

It was a pleasure to be your home during your short stay in São Paulo. I am happy to know that the 3 days you were with us were enough to have a "unique" experience.

Thank you for your recognition of our services and my staff!

The dark elevators and hallways are frequently mentioned - not only are they meant to provide a somewhat mysterious and sensual ambience, but they also contrast with the white rooms and well illuminated lobby and obviously, our beloved Skye restaurant, which boasts a magnificent view of our city. In summary - it's all previously thought of :)

We hope to see you again very soon! It will be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 25, 2019

Me and my partner stayed in the hotel for 2 nights during a recent stay in Sao Paulo. The single downside of the hotel, in my opinion, was that I cannot afford to spend more time there. But you do indeed get what you pay for. On arrival at the hotel, after an overnight flight, we were greeted warmly by the reception staff, as our room wasn't ready we spent almost an hour talking to the concierge Samual (Apologies if I misremembered his name), he talked us through every aspect of the city we may want to visit and arranged a tour guide for the following day. As our room still wasn't ready we were invited to use the amazing spa and pool facilities whilst we waited. We ate in the restaurant for breakfast both days and dinner on the second day. Both dinner and breakfast were excellent and the view from the rooftop at night may well be the best in the city (Certainly the best I have seen.) I hope I get the opportunity to visit the hotel on future trips to the city!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2019

Dear Richard,

On behalf of my team, I would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking your time to write this review, and your stay with Sarah at our hotel.

Our mission, as a hospitality company, is to go beyond our guests' expectations through our design, gastronomy, technology, attention to detail, and the passion to serve. The latter, to all of us, is the most important. Throughout the years, each member of our team that has worked with us, or continues to do so, has contributed with their own touch of personality. This is why we are, more than ever, a "unique" hotel. Samuel is a true example of this.

I am glad you enjoyed our facilities, and the stunning views of our beloved city up at Skye Bar!

We all sure hope to be your hosts while in São Paulo during your next trips! We will be more than delighted to welcome you back!

Best regards,