Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
C$739
carole219
Toronto, Canada

Modern, hip & dark with a great rooftop

Review of Hotel Unique
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 18, 2019via mobile
Stayed here 2 weeks ago for 5 nights during a business trip. Our entire group enjoyed the hotel. Great hospitality from check in (champagne and room tour!), and we appreciated the explanation of the hotel purposely being designed for a sensory experience (why it is so dark) in honour of a blind family/friend connection. The lobby is open, airy and had a very grand feel to it. It had a cool sideways sofa that many took photos in. The rooms were modern and comfortable. HBO channel was a bonus for GoT fans. The best part was the rooftop lounge. We were there every day for breakfast and late night drinks. Clearly a hot spots for locals! Acai smoothie for breakfast was delicious. We will certainly return on our next trip!
Trip type: Travelled on business
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this review
Responded May 20, 2019
Hi Ms Chan!

Thank you so much for taking your time to post a review on TA. I am very glad you and your colleagues enjoyed our property. It's very rewarding when our guests not only recognize our hospitality, but pay close attention to the purpose of our hotel, and all of the details in our architecture and services.

I hope you all return for a new stay - we'll be happy to welcome you back!

PS: I also hope you enjoyed the ending of GoT :)

Exterior
    C$83
3.0 km from Hotel Unique
View more hotels in Sao Paulo
1,614 results
All reviews rooftop pool veuve clicquot stunning architecture top floor hotels in sao paulo avenida paulista skye samuel business concierge turndown hyatt
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

Top notch service and smiles in a uniquely built hotel reminding of Noah’s Ark. Situated in hot spot Jardins in the middle of lush gardens and mansions, lovely restaurants and buzzing bars. Crowned with a second to none roof top bar overlooking the impressive São Paulo skyline. Not to mention the red pool.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank BoybytheLake
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Dear sir,

Thumbs up for your perception of our building! First time someone noticed it as reminding Noah's Ark! :)

Thank you very much for your stay and review! We're very glad you enjoyed Skye, our bar and restaurant on the top floor. The views of our beloved São Paulo are truly amazing.

We all hope you come soon for a new experience and a dip in the red pool!

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

We have just stayed at the hotel for a few days. Very funky and unusual hotel with good attention to detail. We held a dinner party at the Skye restaurant, which offers unparalleled view of São Paulo, in addition to excellent food and service. A special thanks to the concierge Samuel, who was extremely attentive and helpful!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greatdane1955

Kaere Hr. & Fr. Gullestrup,

We were very honored to welcome you and Mrs Gullestrup for your recent stay! I'd like, once again, to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with our car service before you checked in. However, I am glad Samuel, with his usual competence and hospitality, extended a warm welcome and apology to you both.

Your kind recognition of our services, especially at Skye, are very much appreciated. I hope my team and I are able to welcome you back in the near future!

Venlig hilsen,

Reviewed May 6, 2019

I stayed at Hotel Unique for work from Feb 23 -March 2. The hotel lobby is beautiful and the staff was very accommodating. The room was super clean and had an amazing view, I especially enjoyed the turn down service and tasty treat every evening. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay. Danilo was amazing! He even took the time to help me find a vendor that sold hand made leather sandals in Sao Paulo! Thank you, Danilo for your help! I will definitely stay here on my next visit.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank chelsza

Hi Chelsea!

Thank you for your stay with us! So rewarding to receive such kind comments, especially from a long stay guest! Your recognition of Danilo is very much appreciated!

We'll make sure that you enjoy extra treats during turndown service next time you're with us!

Hope to see you soon,

Melissa Oliveira - Managing Director & The Unique Team

Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Had such an amazing time here. Amazing architecture and awesome room as well, but though hard to imagine the service here outweighs the baffling surroundings. I was greeted in the lobby with a glass og champagne and a great conversation with the receptionist Danillo, whom tended to all my needs a moments notice during my stay, and showed me around the place. When I with a heavy heart had to leave due to end of business and the end of my booking the Concierge Sergio awaited me with another glass of veuve clicquot and spent an hour calling all over town to get me another booking with an amazingly good deal nowhere to be found elsewhere

-Thanks for an unforgetable stay!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Moina!

Thank you very much for your stay and recognition of Sergio and Danilo! I am very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and the "treats" that we offer to all of our dear guests.

We all hope to welcome you back soon, and to toast to your new stay with a glass of Veuve Clicquot ;)

Reviewed April 20, 2019

This hotel offers stunning architecture, great atmosphere, a well equipped gym/spa area, a roof top bar/pool with a fantasic night view of Sao Paulo and one of the best services I experienced! I definitely choose it again next time! Adrien

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Melissa O, Gerente geral at Hotel Unique, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Adrien,

Thank you for your stay and for taking your time to comment on your experience with us :)

I am especially happy to know that our services were top notch - our hospitality is, above all, very important.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

With kind regards,