I don’t have any complaints about the hotel.
- Nice staff
- Good neighborhood with lots of restaurants
- Elevators worked fine
- Slow WiFi, but constant. Didn’t drop the connection once during my 4 days stay
- Never seen a smaller bar
- Water pressure was really good in the shower and plumbing seemed to work fine. I hate to stand in a rising pool of water, when showering myself.
- The breakfast wasn’t too abundant, but was enough and good quality
- Room cleaning was good.
- The room was really big and renovated recently. There were some small imperfections, but nothing important. Huge bed with good mattress
- Balcony was a big plus
You cannot compare the hotel the best 5 star hotel in the city. The price was good and I will definitely go back.
- Free Wifi