See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 28, 2016

Check in was fast and friendly. As I got to my room (1006) I noticed internet was not working either on my phone or tablet. I called the lobby and they tried to reset the password 3 times, connect, disconnect. Had to explain that it wasn't my device, since I had 2 different ones with different opperational systems. My devices worked fine in the lobby. After 3 hours of this Bruno, a very friendly and efficient staff, offered me to change rooms. I packed my bag and moved to room 810. I unpacked, internet was working fine and as I left the room and checked the door I noticed anyone could open it from the outside without a card! I went down to reception, got Bruno to help me, who couldn't believe it, he was very ashamed.
He asked me to get in and lock from the inside and still managed to open from the outside. I packed my bags again and sent to another room, where everything worked but there was no hair dryer, so I had to call maintenance after my shower.
Also, my first room was a better one, with a balcony and the rooms I was changed to were a bit more simple. Anyway, I understand the hotel was busy that day. Bruno was superb and really helpful.

Room Tip: make sure your doors work!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Estanplaza H, Gerente geral at Estanplaza International, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

I would like to thank you for your review of our Hotel.
It is very important for us to know the feedback of our guests, because we are always looking for the excellence of our services.
I apologize for the inconvenience and we are strengthening with training so that situations like this will not happen again.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

If you want to be close to Citibank Hall (15 min. by taxi) and don't want to pay a lot, this hotel is a good call. But don't expect too much from it. I got suprised because in no moment the clerk said "Welcome to our hotel", words like "thank" and "please", out of the question. As I had already been to other branches of Estanplaza, probably they think they don't need to explain about Wi-fi and other amenities the hotel offers. The rooms need to be refurbished . So if you don't mind nice environment, and cost is everything, the hotel will be okay.

Stayed: October 2016
Estanplaza H, Gerente geral at Estanplaza International, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Dear guest,

General Maneger

Reviewed July 6, 2016

Well located for the AmCham business center, good room with a separate working area. Bathroom in need of refurbishing, looks old-fashioned and has lack of basic products for a 4* hotel. Air conditioning only delivers cold air and there is no heating so I got really cold when out of bed at night... Excellent service and over excellent breakfast, the two big pluses of this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Estanplaza, Gerente geral at Estanplaza International, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Dear Antonio,
I would like to thank you for your review of our Hotel.

We were pleased to know that all your needs were met, since the quality of our staff to the variety of our Breakfast including the extreme care with the cleanliness and organizations of the apartments. We take care of every detail with great affection and that makes all the difference in our Hotel!

Reviewed November 29, 2015

Estanplaza has several hotels in Sao Paulo. This is the second one in which we stayed - same great experience. The rooms are spacious and newly furnished. Service personnel is always willing to help and support where needed.
Breakfast is in buffet style with a variety of Brazilian and international food and fruits.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Estanplaza H, Gerente geral at Estanplaza International, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2015

Dear Hotelerfahrene

Reviewed October 18, 2015

The hotel is well located and well organized. The room was excellent - quite spacious and comfortable, although the bathroom was in need for refurbishment. I got an excelent view from the 11th floor. Internet connection is quite competent and the staff was extremely kind. The only truly negative point is the high price they charge for anything - even a small water bottle costs about four times more than in the small grocery store in one of the corners of the street. But that's true for all these so-called 'sophisticated' hotels...

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Estanplaza H, Gerente geral at Estanplaza International, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2015

Dear Dan,