See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 2, 2017

The Estanplaza is located in a rather quiet business and hotel district. The staff greated me friendly and the receptionist checking me in was speaking English quite eloquently. Unfortunately, the one checking me out did not. I had to give up asking for my company's address on the bill because he just would not understand.
After landing at GRU at 6am, I arrived at the hotel at 9am, so I was mighty glad they were happy to let me into the room already and freshen up for the day.

The room was spacious enough for 1 person, bathroom could have been bigger. I liked the iron (inlc. board) in the closet. The bed was super comfy; I slept ten hours straight after my first day. Although the rotateable tv set in the middle of the room is pretty cool, I would rather be able to have USB and HDMI connections available.
Cleanliness was alright even though the small tiles in the shower give the whole bathroom a rather 'used' look.
The ac made some noise but it's a steady humming, so did not interfere with my sleep.
Had some issues connecting two devices simultaneously to the WiFi. The reception sent someone to my room to check, I set my phone to airplane mode and refreshed the login page several times..in the end we got it working.

The whole spa area is on the top floor and comprises gym, sauna, steam shower. The gym is a bit crammed with mainly upper body machines (s. my photo) but at least there is a vaste variety of them so you don't get bored even if you stay longer. There are also treadmills with a nice view on the business district.

Breakfast always made my day. Freshly made omelettes, delicious fruit, some tasty pastries put me in a good mood everyday.
Unfortunately, I cannot say the same about dinner. Pasta and rice were either overcooked, cold or dry, meat was far from tender and also the service was not too friendly.

I would book again if I find a better place for dinner in the vicinity.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Estanplaza H, Gerente geral at Estanplaza International, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2017

I would like to thank you for your review of our Hotel.

It is very important for us to know the feedback of our guests, because we are always looking for the excellence of our services.

We were pleased to know that all your needs were met, since the quality of our staff to the variety of our Breakfast including the extreme care with the cleanliness and organizations of the apartments. We take care of every detail with great affection and that makes all the difference in our Hotel!

Reviewed January 24, 2017

Good facilities and excellent service. Hotel employees were always available to assist on my needs. Good breakfast options. Location was ideal for my business trip as the hotel is a few blocks from my office.

Room Tip: High floors are calmer even though it may be a long trip on the elevators.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Estanplaza H, Gerente geral at Estanplaza International, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2017

Dear Sergio,

Reviewed November 28, 2016

Check in was fast and friendly. As I got to my room (1006) I noticed internet was not working either on my phone or tablet. I called the lobby and they tried to reset the password 3 times, connect, disconnect. Had to explain that it wasn't my device, since I had 2 different ones with different opperational systems. My devices worked fine in the lobby. After 3 hours of this Bruno, a very friendly and efficient staff, offered me to change rooms. I packed my bag and moved to room 810. I unpacked, internet was working fine and as I left the room and checked the door I noticed anyone could open it from the outside without a card! I went down to reception, got Bruno to help me, who couldn't believe it, he was very ashamed.
He asked me to get in and lock from the inside and still managed to open from the outside. I packed my bags again and sent to another room, where everything worked but there was no hair dryer, so I had to call maintenance after my shower.
Also, my first room was a better one, with a balcony and the rooms I was changed to were a bit more simple. Anyway, I understand the hotel was busy that day. Bruno was superb and really helpful.

Room Tip: make sure your doors work!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Estanplaza H, Gerente geral at Estanplaza International, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

I would like to thank you for your review of our Hotel.
I apologize for the inconvenience and we are strengthening with training so that situations like this will not happen again.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

If you want to be close to Citibank Hall (15 min. by taxi) and don't want to pay a lot, this hotel is a good call. But don't expect too much from it. I got suprised because in no moment the clerk said "Welcome to our hotel", words like "thank" and "please", out of the question. As I had already been to other branches of Estanplaza, probably they think they don't need to explain about Wi-fi and other amenities the hotel offers. The rooms need to be refurbished . So if you don't mind nice environment, and cost is everything, the hotel will be okay.

Stayed: October 2016
Estanplaza H, Gerente geral at Estanplaza International, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Dear guest,

General Maneger

Reviewed July 6, 2016

Well located for the AmCham business center, good room with a separate working area. Bathroom in need of refurbishing, looks old-fashioned and has lack of basic products for a 4* hotel. Air conditioning only delivers cold air and there is no heating so I got really cold when out of bed at night... Excellent service and over excellent breakfast, the two big pluses of this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Estanplaza, Gerente geral at Estanplaza International, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Dear Antonio,