US$60
US$57
Sol Nessebar Mare(Nessebar)
US$192
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssky barrooftop poolinclusive barold townsunny beachb and bsun deckall inclusive optionbed and breakfast basisall inclusive gueststop flooroverlooking the sealovely hotelbulgarian eveningkept spotlessly cleancouple of nightspool was cold
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Every review I red has its own truth. Its a quiet place even though its located near the main tourist routes, you will be happy with this if staying longer.
I only registered a couple small annoyances - breakfast is terrible and please do not wash beer pipes in the swimming pool. Built quality is not 100% but you will ignore it in a day or two.
Food is great. Just great. I'd recommend to sleep longer and skip breakfast. Vegetables, different meat, ice cream, even shark and rabbit. All tastes very natural. I especially liked the dessert section.
All inclusive bar is limited to local drinks, but hey - Bulgarian wine and beer are just great.
Nessebar tip - its very crowded in the evenings and suggest turning right before the entrance.

• Stayed: August 2014
SolMarinaPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Sol Marina Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2014

Dear Simonas K

I would like to thank you for your comments. We highly value your opinion, as it helps us to manage the hotel and encourages us to improve our service. We want to satisfy all our guests to the utmost, that is our ultimate commitment. We sincerely apologize for not meeting our standards.

We hope on your giving us a new opportunity to serve you with our best possible.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband & I have just stayed there for 14 days on a B&B basis . This is a lovely hotel for a peaceful holiday, far enough away from Sunny Beach but easy enough to get to if you want to go there.If you do go to Sunny Beach ,via the land train, watch out for one particular attendant whose slight- of-hand is very good! He tricked my husband by changing notes, best to have the correct change-3lv.
We found ALL the staff very friendly , including the cleaners who do a fab job. Our bedroom was cleaned & towels changed evey day.
Thanks to the reception Staff for the prompt way our room allocation was dealt with. Unfortunately upon our arrival we were given a room with a very poor view & a balcony we really could'nt use because there was very little privacy (it was overlooked by a neighbouring appartment block).Because we were there for 2 weeks & wanted to enjoy our balcony we asked to be moved & as soon as another room was available(2 days) we moved. And what a view !! Overlooking the old town 4th floor. We spent many romantic evening hours enjoying a glass or two of wine.!
We found Breakfast to be more than adequate & ate early when it was quiet. Enjoying a coffee afterwards in the sunshine.
The skybar is fab with a great view , especially in the evenings. I know that a lot of people found the rooftop pool too cold. Yes, it is cold but once you're in it is a most welcome relief from the sun. The nearest beach is 5-10 mins & has an array of bars etc. Try Nicos for a light bite & a beer after you come off the beach.
We found many nice places to eat in a short walking distance in the new town ,which is a lot cheaper than nessebar old town. The old town is lovely & a great place to walk in the evenings, but be prepared to be 'invited to eat' in the many restaurants there!
During the day there are many really old churches to visit, some dating back to 6BC.
A must visit is Khan,s Tent. It is a great night out with a fab show.
All in all we had a really great holiday & would reccomend this hotel to anyone. We will certainly return.

Room Tip: Ask for a room view of old neesebar high up.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank george w
SolMarinaPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Sol Marina Palace, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear george w,

Thank you very much for the wonderful review that you shared on Tripadvisor.
I am very happy to hear that you shared wonderful moments in our hotel.
We always do our best to keep our guests satisfied.

We hope that you will visit us again.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 10days in June. I would class it as a 3 star hotel. The rooms were clean but the décor was old and in need of updating. The air con was poor at times. We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis. We found nothing of interest to us at breakfast and did not eat there once. My main gripe was the location, it is a good 40 min walk to Sunny beach, the buses were constantly packed with smelly Russians. There is no outside space, ie pool area or gardens. We booked it because the Sky bar looked good but this was a disappointment.
The view from our room was nice looking out to sea.
If we go go back, which we will do, we will stay at the Helena at the far end of Sunny beach.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank alanshepherd0001

Dear alanshepherd0001,

Thank you for postinг a revиew about our hotel at Tripadvisor.
First of all thank you for choosing our hotel for your vacation.
I am sorry that we could not fuлfill you expectations at 100%.
The breаkfast in our restаurant offers a great variety of products in order to satisfy every.
Nessebar is meant to be a quiet town for tourists that look for a relaxing vacation away from the noise and crowds of sunny beach.
If you give us another chance I am shure that you will not regret it.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

An amazing place to stay at.
The rooms are large and with modern interior.
The bathrooms are fresh and of high standard.
I would recomend people of all ages to stay here.
Make sure you try the drinks at the skybar.

Ask for a room towards the sea or facing old nessebar becuse the other directions are pretty dull.

Im going to visit this hotel in september again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Alexia P

Dear Alexia P,

Than you for the wonderful review you wrote about our hotel.
We are all very happy to hear that you liked staying with us and we are looking forward to see you again in september.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

We stayed at the hotel this year and was very disappointed having been to Bulgaria before albeit farther North Albana where the food was fantastic this hotel served mainly food from the freezer hardly anything fresh the selection was very small. We did complain to the restaurant manager lady and a small improvement was made for a short time .
We were all inclusive but had to eat out to get a decent meal we were only allowed to drink in the so called Irish pub bar with our package the other three bars one which was closed in the lobby we had to pay for there was no whisky, or rum if you don't like gin or vodka bad luck, the pub bar was dark dingy and dirty we noticed dirt on the floor from the previous three days
The pool area was not clean and we had to point out to the staff that there were nails sicking out of the decking there were no umbrella's or shade on the top deck but you did have a noisy and very large a/c unit above you we will never go back to this hotel again but do like the area and may try another hotel this was a total waste of money. We also did not have sea view that we payed not surprising as they only have 10 with a full sea view for I would sat we were not the only ones with these views lets see if they write a true review

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael W
SolMarinaPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Sol Marina Palace, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

First I would like to thank you for having chosen our hotel for your holiday. Many thanks for the time spent writing a review in TripAdvisor as well.

At the same time I am very sorry to hear that you didn't fully enjoy your vacation and that we haven't met your expectations at 100%. We prepare the food in our kitchen, very few things are coming from outside and I can assure you that our dishes are not deep frozen.
We also have themed nights in our restorant - Bulgarian, Italian and Sea food nights.
We clean the bars and the swimming pool every morning before opening, so I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy them.

Finally I hope that you will give us another chance and that we will be able to welcome you soon again in our hotel.