All reviews animation team sunny beach old town teenage club panini pool bar sol nessebar water slides pretzels sea view dance lessons family room aqua park private beach paella fantastic hotel sauerkraut
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is good seriously very good at all but the food is the worst I ever tasted eveb my dog dont touch it,
Maybe the chef was drunk or something.
The stuff are very nice , there is alot of things for kids they can enjoy we really enjoyed just the food was shocking every evening we went out to some restaurant to have normal food.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Roman S
Reviewed September 19, 2017

When I booked for Bulgaria I did not have high expectations but this hotel was very good, last year I went to mexico and stayed in a 5 star hotel, the sol nessebar palace was not quite to the same standard but not far off, the food can be a bit repetitive and the alcohol was not the best but the hotel was lovely a lot better than the pictures on the website, the entertainment team were lovely and always something to do. If you are after a nice relaxing break or a family holiday this is perfect. The only downside is there is not a lot on the outskirts of the hotel, no bars or shops for at least a couple of miles and although prices are cheap if you are wary of getting buses back and forth it can be costly getting taxis. The old town of nessebar is worth a visit and lovely at night too.

Room tip: lovely sea views the higher up rooms will have even better views.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Janina_SNResort, Quality Manager at Sol Nessebar Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear annie1024488,

Thank you for choosing Sol Nessebar Palace for your first visit of our country.
Thank you also for your time spent on reviewing us on Tripadvisor and for recommending the property as the perfect place for "a nice relaxing break or a family holiday. The only "downside" there is not a lot on the outskirts of the hotel is from another point of view a pro - away from the noise of parties one may not want to be part of, and at the same time near enough to join if you want to.
We are happy you like the old town of Nessebar - is really is worth a visit (or two...) as it is full of remarkable old churches, houses and cobbled streets to combine the relaxing holiday with some sightseeing.

Wishing you all the best we hope to see you in our complex soon again!

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Sol Nessebar for my first ever trip to Bulgaria with my Daughter, Son-in-law, & 2 year old grandaughter. I thought the resort provided everything we needed for a great holiday. I was really impressed with all the swimming pools and slides. There was a shallow pool with 3 slides just for the little one's that my grandaughter loved. The food was good and varied, and the staff were all very pleasant, especially the entertainment team; they all worked very hard. There were several playgrounds suitable for young children, including one on the beach. It was so relaxed & I would recommend this complex, especially for a young family.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MrsBlue2012

Dear MrsBlue2012,

Thank you for choosing us for your very first and hopefully not the last trip to Bulgaria.
You make us happy by letting us know that your holiday in Sol Nessebar Palace with your daughter, son-in-law & 2 year old granddaughter was to your satisfaction. Thank you for sharing this on Tripadvisor.
The best motivation for our team is that you had a great holiday with us, with everything needed even with a young traveler :)
Thank you also for recommending Sol Nessebar Resort and we hope to see the whole family in our hotel soon again!

Best wishes and warmest regards,

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

We have loved our week at Sol Nessebar!

I agree with the other reviews. You get what you pay for- it is not fine dining- BUT we have been extremely impressed with the food. Always heaps of salad, fresh fruit, meats and grilled fish.

The staff are great and work so hard, especially the Animation Team who address everyone in at least three different languages...puts me to shame! Our room was cleaned every day to a high standard and the rooms are huge.

The beach by the hotel is perfect for what you need and far less crowded than the one at Sunny Beach, along the coast.

The only bad point I could find is the all inclusive wine- I'm not fussy with wine but I couldn't stomach it. I tried the white, red and rosé.

The water slides are brilliant and mean you don't have to necessarily pay to go to a waterpark elsewhere.

I think those with kids would love the resort because there's so much for them to do all on one site.

We enjoyed it here and would recommend this resort.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ella P
Janina_SNResort, Quality Manager at Sol Nessebar Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Ella P,

Thank you for choosing Sol Nessebar Palace and for your review, too.
You make us happy to know that you have loved your week at our resort!
A bid thank you also for the comment you "have been extremely impressed with the food". At the same time we are discussing the wine list and hope you would be able to find at least one type to enjoy during your next visit, which we hope you are planning :).
Thank you for appreciating the efforts of our team, whose everyday work's target is happy and healthy guests.

Thank you for recommending us and ... till next summer!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We've been staying at the hotel for the last 5 years and keep coming for its great location, excellent amenities and helpful and friendly staff. All 5 years booked a sea-view room - clean, large and fabulous view of the sea and the hotel pool.
Lots of things to do on the grounds, perfect and abundant food, nice walk to both Nessebar and Ravda, or a short trip to Sunny beach - so many options to choose from.
Love the place and plan to keep coming!

Room tip: Sea-view rooms have excellent views though you may hear the animation team program if the balcony door is open (if closed no issue)
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank IvanGirginov
Janina_SNResort, Quality Manager at Sol Nessebar Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Dear IvanGirginov,

Thank you for your 5th visit, for the great review on Tripadvisir, as well as for your promise to visit us again!
We are all happy that you had great time with us and have enjoyed your sea view room, our "perfect and abundant food" and the interesting surroundings Nessebar, Ravda and Sunny beach.
Your feedback is our best motivation in our daily efforts to do the best for our guests.
Thank you again and see you next season!

Warmest regards,