Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Simona Y
London, United Kingdom

Best hotel in Pleven !

Review of Hotel Theater
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 12, 2023
Room: I stayed in the deluxe room, it was absolutely huge! The room comes with a balcony which looks out onto the church, bell tower, water fountain and theatre. Fully stocked mini bar, and the room also comes with its own private internet router/wifi.

Staff: Honestly, hand on heart, the staff at this hotel are the most kindest, sweetest people of all time. Every time you enter or exit the hotel, they greet you with a smile, wish you a good day, or good rest. They are always happy to help, no matter what. I personally stayed there because I was selling an apartment - when I asked where I can get moving boxes from etc, the owner of the hotel went out of his way to find me some within 30 minutes. During this difficult time for me, full of emotions, the receptionist was always there. Someone to sit down with, and shoulder to cry on. I also noticed how other guests commented on her positive attitude, and her willingness to always help. Really good people!!

Overall, the hotel was once an iconic bank which has been renovated into this modern hotel. The hotel is modern but also kept the architecture of the building and memory of Pleven - which is very important. The room was very comfortable. The service was amazing! I have already recommended this hotel to many people, and have said I’d definitely be coming back and staying in the same room. If I could give it 10 stars I would.

10/10 recommend!!