Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great time with Bike

It’s a good experience riding bicycles around Battambang city. The bikes are in good condition and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Angel L
via mobile
Great time and excellent staff!

Really enjoyed our bike rental. We came on a Sunday when the shop was closed in the morning and the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Happiness310786
via mobile

All reviews suspension bridge half day tour sticky rice tuk tuk local food local market cycling stops countryside sites
Reviewed November 29, 2016 via mobile

I did the full day tour with Sun yesterday, November 28, and I had him all to myself. He was sweet and kind and spoke English very well. I was nervous that a full day might be too long and that I might get tired or bored, but the day flew by - we saw and did so much! He took me to see families who make rice noodles, rice wine, bamboo sticky rice (yummy!), tri-bananas(sp?), spring rolls (sooooo good!), fish paste, crocodile farm (wasn't my favorite), local restaurant for lunch, bamboo train, suspension bridge... He was very thoughtful and asked me repeatedly if I was ok and if I wanted water. All the costs of samples, lunch and water were included the price of the excursion. He even took me to the local market to meet his family (and his beautiful two-year-old niece) which was so sweet! We had an adventurous return from the bamboo train when his bike got a flat tire, but he repaired it quickly like the professional he is (he had spare tubes, a pump and tools in his backpack). Unfortunately, it continued to go flat due to a sharp rim, but his twin brother met us at the suspension bridge with a tuk tuk full of bikes and he grabbed another one and we biked back. He was even kind enough to take me to buy my bus ticket to Phnom Penh for today. Sun is a very smart and kind young man and I would recommend this tour to anyone and everyone, regardless of fitness level. There are tons of stops along the way so you're never biking for a really long stretch, and Battambang is completely flat, so there are no hills to climb! (Tip - don't forget sunscreen! Even though yesterday was overcast and not overly hot, my shoulders got really sunburnt!)

1  Thank jojoPei
Reviewed November 27, 2016

Sun fitted us all out with good bikes and helmets .we then followed our incredibly knowledgable guide who willingly answered our questions and showed us so much. I learnt all about rice growing , the varied fruits and vegetables and we visited many local home businesses including , rice paper making , sticky rice and rice wine. Cycling is a wonderful way to see the countryside and a guide makes it even more worthwhile.

Reviewed November 2, 2016 via mobile

Had an excellent day with Sun. He took us to the country side where people earn a living everyday just to survive. Here is the list of events. Crocodile farm, rice paper making, fish farm,dessert making place, bamboo sticky rice, making place, banana chips, temple and the backside had the killing field with head skulls inside a monument. So sad. Easy ride in the country and city. I learnered a lot from Sun. I had alot of questions and he answered all of them. Good to understand the local culture. His English is good. Highly recommended this bike ride. He picked us up from the hotel and started at 1:30 to 6:00pm. Well worth the $18 per person.

Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I enjoyed the half day country side tour so much. It seriously was the best thing we've done so far on this trip. The 20km circuit to the village communities was such a humbling experience and an eye opener to the rural Cambodian style of life. It was so interesting to see how they make dried bananas, bamboo sticky rice, rice wine, fish paste, and rice paper where I think we had the best fried spring rolls we've ever tasted.
Sun was the best tour guide ever. He was so passionate, enthusiastic, and very knowledgeable, which added to the positive experience we had. He was very patient as my friend and I took our time looking around and asking him 1000 questions during the tour.
It rained the whole morning which made the dirt roads to the country side pretty rough and muddy, and I am not the best biker. But he made sure to slow down and made sure we were okay throughout the ride. He kept us well fed throughout the ride and we were super happy!
I would recommend this to anyone that wants to see the village life of Cambodia and enjoys biking... because 20km was quite long, especially on the rough and muddy roads. Our butts were also quite sore from the seats since we havent biked in awhile and our butts were not yet accustomed to bike seats. But totally worth the pain! We loved it! And thank you Sun for everything!

Reviewed October 2, 2016 via mobile

I booked the half day tour through the near Battambang country side and had a great time with Sun (the general manager). Sun is a very friendly open and also curious guy who is keen to learn and works hard to make this bike business going. We stopped at different houses, where families make tradtional noodles, rice paper or prepare food for cambodian festivities (I was there during Pchum Ben), and there was also a visit to a crocodile farm. The bike ride is really easy, not strenuous at all.
I can strongly recommend this tour and the battambang bike. Go check it out!