Open today: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fantastic Village Tour

We did a half day tour with Chhika as our lovely guide. He was very knowledgeable of the local... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Julie R
via mobile
Very interesting half day local livelyhood tour

We visited a sticky rice place, a small temple and former prison, a fish market, a spring roll... read more

Reviewed November 5, 2018
tim_devits
Ghent, Belgium
via mobile

All reviews mr sun cycling experience sticky rice half day tour rice wine suspension bridge spring rolls local food local market tuk tuk khmer rouge countryside stops english sites knowledge
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Sun is a great guide..
He was gracious and understanding, patient and full of knowledge.
His fleet of rentals is quite vast, he has MTB, city bike and Hybrid, we are cycling through and had our own.
The tour it's self is well planned and well thought out.
Visits to local coconut rice stalls, rice noodle, rice paper making families was very interesting, a trip back to a local restaurant was a chance to get to know our guide.
Back out it was Crocodile farm, history visit to a very sad place sombered the mood a bit, however it is part of Cambodia
Lastly the bamboo train, it's a bit of a rough old ride not really inspiring but being out in the country is always a bonus, stalls at the end are usual stuff but you can engage the locals which was fun.
40 km covered at a very sedate pace with no hillside to climb...
When in Battambang do yourself a favour and do a bike tour

Derrick

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank DerrickM704
Reviewed December 21, 2016

We rent two bikes for riding the countryside and everything great even with our flat tyre.
In fact I forgot my ID and they send me to PNH.

Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

We rented two one-gear bikes for 2$ each and Sun (the owner) even lent us some spare tubes and a pump. The service is really great and Sun is such a nice guy. He also has mountain bikes and can arrange your ticket for further travels. Thank you!

2  Thank VincentP2522
Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

If you only have a couple of hours but you want to see Battambang, I suggest you take the half day City tour with Sun. He is a knowledgeable young man with a great business and full of fun. No matter your age- this is an easy ride around town and the nearby countryside!

1  Thank Ann B
Reviewed December 7, 2016

I rented bikes from The Battambang Bike few years ago and on a recent return trip to Battambang I popped in to set up a long-term rental with Sun. He remembered me and I was amazed to see how the shop and business had grown. Sun's passion for biking and outdoor adventure in Cambodia continues to grow and his customer service is second to none!

Date of experience: October 2016