US$269
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$309/night.

Hotel Pascual Andino(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$205
Hotel Noi Casa Atacama(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$324
Altiplanico Atacama(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$240
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Kimal(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$226
  • Breakfast included
Atacama Loft & Glamp(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$63
La Casa de Don Tomas(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$159
Hostal Mama Tierra(San Pedro de Atacama)(Great Value!)
US$60
  • Breakfast included
Alto Atacama Desert Lodge & Spa(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$1,760
Tierra Atacama Hotel & Spa(San Pedro de Atacama)
US$640
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$977/night.

All reviewsthe main streetthoroughly enjoyed my staythe kitchenbeds were comfortablehot waterquiet at nightstayed here for nightswifihostelshowercorridorsignaldesert
Reviewed January 16, 2015

When we arrived in San Pedro de Atacama, we were meant to be camping. However, after a long journey from Bolivia a bed was needed. This hostel did the trick. They had availability for my husband and I, as well as some of the others from our group. We had a reasonable priced double room. It was modern, clean, a comfortable bed and a hot, powerful shower. Just what was required. There was a laundry service and excellent wifi was available. No breakfast or bar, but there is a communal kitchen if required. My husband ended up getting sick and we needed to extend our stay and the staff were very accommodating and helpful.

Room Tip: A standard double is great!
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2015 via mobile

Stayed in a double room which was lovely. Very clean. Thoroughly cleaned after the first night. No breakfast available (but plenty of options nearby) and no air conditioning in our room (but there is a fan which helps in the heat). Excellent location and good wifi. We availed of the laundry service which was very good and the clothes were very clean on return.

Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed November 25, 2014

I stayed two nights at this hotel in November 2014.

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. First, the location is perfect - it's at one end of the main tourist street. The hotel has a lovely inner garden/courtyard which is a great place to relax in the sunshine or shade, depending upon your preference. My room was quite comfortable, and the bathroom was modern and clean. The shower stall was larger than most and both the water temperature and pressure were to my liking.

There were a few cons as well - my room did not have a TV and there was no complimentary breakfast. The most disappointing thing, however, was the laundry service. The cleanliness and scent of my returned "washed" clothing was unsatisfactory (I wonder if they used soap at all). There are several laundromats within walking distance of this hotel, so drop your laundry off there instead.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We stayed here 4 nights and we found the place quite pleasent. I must admit, you get better places for the money, but probably not in San Pedro de Atacama. We have looked at so many different hostels and Hotels and found this one of the better options. The patio is very nice. The rooms are average, but for our taste they were fine. The owner was very helpful and nice. I think it is a better option in San Pedro (for the price!)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2014

There is no soap, no windows in the rooms and the shower does not work properly. When asked to fix they became angry. Also not one word of English is spoken by any hotel staff. There are better hostels for your money!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo