River View Hotel(Yangshuo County)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$47
US$45
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Yangshuo Wada Hostel by Yulong River(Yangshuo County)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$18
  • Restaurant
CTN Garden Hotel(Yangshuo County)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$64
US$57
The Giggling Tree(Yangshuo County)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$53
Li River Resort(Yangshuo County)
US$107
US$74
Yangshuo Mountain Retreat(Yangshuo County)
Free cancellation until 21/07
Priceline
Ecofarm Lodge(Yangshuo County)
US$43
Trip.com
Green Lotus Hotel(Yangshuo County)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$94
US$92
Orbitz.com
Banyan Tree Yangshuo(Yangshuo County)
US$323
US$313
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The location of the hotel is very good, but almost too good:) It is the middle of lots of loud bars, so if you stay here on a weekend do ask for a room as far from the bar-street as possible. (i.e. 201). The hotel is clean, the rooms are nice with more then enough space. Our TV did not work, and be aware that the beds are hard as rock!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Stayed here 3 nights, rooms clean and big, ours was away from the noise of the busy street at the front. Might be worthwhile requesting a room at the back. Our friend was at the front and didn't get too much sleep.

Overall a good stay I'd recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Cocodooo
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I was happy with the room here.It was very clean and a good bit of space.Got a room at the back of the hotel,so no noise.This review would be completely different if I was at the front of the hotel near the strip,a lot of noise there!Request a room away from the noise.You can rent cheap bikes here that are ok,I would recommend paying that bit extra though.The staff here are very nice.No breakfast,but plenty of options directly outside the strip.The location here is unbelievable.It brought me back to the days of my time in Playa Del Ingles,who knew a place like Yangshuo existed in China.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I stayed here about a year ago, and to my surprise it was not as bad as some of the reviews here. Again clean by China standards and very close to all of the places that you want to be. Beds were comfy, the rooms were quite big, only thing was that our air-conditioner did not work properly. We ended up working out how to make it go 24/7 so was fine by the time we got back to the room in the afternoon. I probably wouldn't eat at the cafe out the front, but if you simply cross the road from the front entry there was a place with great food. Of course there are nicer places to stay in Yangshuo, but for what we paid I would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: I heard that there were some rooms that did not have a window, so I would check this out if I were you.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

I would book this hotel again for the location alone. The rooms are nice too, bathroom big, clean and comfy beds, everything you need. But the location is perfect. Right inside the market area (no cars!) Just lots of shopping and bars and restaurants. It was a little noisy at night, but that will happen anywhere in this area. So nice to be able to walk out your door and easily find a nice pub or mango juice stand or souviner shop. And Yangshuo is just lovely!!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends