All reviews movie theater great hotel king suite walking distance complimentary breakfast restaurants and shopping staff was very friendly road trip comfortable beds nice stay nice area definitely stay here again fitness center front desk staff publix inns cleanliness
Reviewed October 31, 2018 via mobile

I checked into the hotel on Friday October 26th for 2 nights. The check was a great experience with friendly and helpful staff. The room was extremely clean, as was the whole hotel. The bed was so comfortable. The location was great. I was very close to shopping and food. I was traveling alone and felt very safe. I will definitely stay here again if I am back in the Birmingham AL area.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2018

hotel was clean, location not near downtown birmingham and pretty far from airport. staff more helpful than in most hotels. good breakfast selection and served hot. pleasant breakfast staff. used fitness room-equipment sparse-could use exercise bikes. in general we liked this hotel and would stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Stayed here for three days for a reunion along with some other friends. The hotel is off the highway in a quiet are, but also within walking distance to eats. Barbara was the one who checked us in and was there mot of the weekend we were there. She always asked us about the reunion and how it was going. Cody was there in the evening and he was great as well. Key was another great front desk guy. The rest of the staff always greeted us and made sure we felt welcome. Loved it all!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
HISBirmingham, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham/280 East-Eagle Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to Thank you for your comments. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements. We want to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. We appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton brand. Please reach out to me if we may be of future assistance.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

We stayed here along with 5 other friends, each with our own rooms, for our boot camp reunion (our D.I. lives in Birmingham). Whole hotel was spotless, modern, well lit and not overcrowded. Check in was super easy - Cody was waiting for us at the front desk & knew who we were on entry. I’d stay again if ever returning to ‘Bama.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed September 16, 2018

I like this hotel. It is situated away from the traffic area so it is quiet. It is within very close proximity to Hwy 280 and 119 and 59 so accessing routes to other areas and Birmingham are just minutes away. The location is within walking distance to a large grocery store, a movie theater. a few shops, and a few places to eat. I think the one thing that has attracted me to this location is how quiet the hotel is in general and I always have a good nights rest.

• Trip type: Travelled solo